RemedySpot.com

Music

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My girlfriend is a big fan and I got us tickets for her 40th birthday. What a wonderful concert. He had his son come up and play with him. Really enjoyed it. I was also fortunate to be able to see the Stones when they were in Chicago at the United Center. Acoustics sucked but the show rocked. Mick is definitely a show master. LeanneBruce Moreland wrote: GwynneI saw perform years and years ago....early

70's. It was in the Greensboro (NC) Coliseum during the fair. Absolutely the lowest key concert I've ever been to. A little talking on his part, but not much. However, except for a 10 minute break in which his backups played, the just performed one song after another for 2 hours or so. >> ,> I totally agree with your comments. The Fab Four's> tunes will live on, but you really need to see Mick> and the boys live to get the full effect of their music.> The closest I ever got to the Beatles was when I> was 12 years old, at an auditorium here on closed> circuit television broadcast from London. Of course> that was a thrill at the time!!!> Are you a fan?> Hugs,> Gwynne IPF 7/04 listed for transplant

3/07 Texas>

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.

Hi Group! We are back at home from Nashville & is in Nashville. I wanted to put in my two cents on . I have always LOVED . When I was a freshman in college, I went with a bunch of friends to see him in concert in Birmingham, Alabama. The highlight of the concert was when Carly Simon, his wife at the time, started singing, MOCKINGBIRD, back stage and then appeared on the stage and they finished as a duet. It was very popular at the time. Recently, he was on the Today Show to perform and I was shocked when I saw how much he had aged. But he still sounded the same, just looked different. Well, that is my opinion. The highlight of my life was when I met Jim Brickman in Chattanooga a few years ago. We had gone to a concert and afterwards, he sat out in the lobby and everyone lined up to speak with him and get autographs. I truly love to watch him play the piano and I can even play his music. (I'm trying not to brag). Another year we went to a Jim Brickman concert in Chattanooga and one of my piano students was also there. I had my camera and we took lots of pictures. Ooh la la! I am ready for another concert!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> >> > ,> > I totally agree with your comments. The Fab Four's> > tunes will live on, but you really need to see Mick> > and the boys live to get the full effect of their music.> > The closest I ever got to the Beatles was when I> > was 12 years old, at an auditorium here on closed> > circuit television broadcast from London. Of course> > that was a thrill at the time!!!> > Are you a fan?> > Hugs,> > Gwynne IPF 7/04 listed for transplant 3/07 Texas> >> > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.>