RemedySpot.com

nosebleeds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Amy, I don't have an answer to that but I did have a slight nosebleed about 1 1/ ago, not alot of blood and didn't last long...I thought it was alittle strange but didn't think much about it. Hope someone here can answer the question. Carrying some tissues sounds like a good idea. 11wk2d ep 12-00 nosebleeds OK... So here's my new question. I never had a nosebleed when I was pg with so I don't know much about this. Anyway... tonight my mom and I went shopping and all was fine. We decided we were tired and ready to head home. Driving away from the mall (still in the parking lot, though) my nose started bleeding. So I had to drive back (in first gear bc my hand was covered in blood!) and my mom ran in and got me some napkins to clean up with. I don't think I've ever seen so much blood come from my nose before, it was pretty bad. Luckily it didn't take long to stop, though. Anyway, my question is for anyone familiar with this... Is it possible to have one freak nosebleed throughout pg or should I expect more??? I guess I'll go around with tissues from now on just in case, but I'm still hoping that it's possible that this will be the only time it happens... Amy 18w 6d

Guest guest

Amy,

I'm sorry about the nosebleeds... I've never experienced one before, so I'm not sure what it would be like. I have read somewhere that they are common during pregnancy though. I'm sure glad your Mom was with you though...

{{{HUGS}}}

35weeks

Guest guest

Amy,

I'm sorry about the nosebleeds... I've never experienced one before, so I'm not sure what it would be like. I have read somewhere that they are common during pregnancy though. I'm sure glad your Mom was with you though...

{{{HUGS}}}

35weeks

Guest guest

Amy,

{{{HUGS}}}

35weeks

• 7 years later...

Hi, I've been having daily nosebleeds for a couple of weeks now. Yesterday, i had a real bad one that I couldnt stop.Don't remember if it started before the diet or not. Anyone ever heard of this? Is it related to the diet or to my condition of UC or maybe a vitamin deficiency? Maybe just a coincedence and not related at all? any thoughts?

UC 3 months

SCD 1 month

I'd check with your doctor about the frequent nosebleeds ASAP. There are a number of possible causes. Here are a few that I've either experienced or heard about: dry climate, altitude changes, blood pressure issues, reaction to medications, reaction to certain sound frequencies...

I don't think I've heard about nosebleeds being caused by dietary changes, but it could be a possibility. The important thing is to see your doctor to eliminate all the major causes before you start investigating food reactions.

Kim M.

SCD 5 years