RemedySpot.com

Re:Results of Colonoscopy afteralmost 1 year on SCD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am very sorry to hear things did not turn out the way you had intended with the diagnosis. Ugh! I just got a pit in my stomach thinking about the disappointment you must feel and I am probably projecting that onto myself as something I may one day experience as well. I just wanted to share that my thoughts are with you during this difficult time and I really sympathize with how much of a drag such a diagnosis must have felt like. I was wondering if a 2nd opinion might be warranted given the fact that you have to keep the diet a secret from your doctor. It sounds like you have had success in your symptoms going down and you feel better - that certainly accounts for something. Hang in there and my very best to you during this difficultt time.aiazeenUC 5 yrsSCD diet 1 month 1 day :)

My heart goes out to you.....That is my biggest fear that, after doing great on the diet for two years and being symptom-free and feeling great, well, it's been a while since the whole endoscopy routine, and I am so fearful that, on the microscopic level, things aren't so great.....

Hang in there. I do agree that your feeling better sounds like the diet is doing you some good.

Ellen

10 y/o dd scd since 5/06 and doing great

almost med-free!!!!!

just a thought- you say your colonoscopy is "worse" but compared to what and when-when was the last time you were scoped -if it was more than a year ago?? maybe your colon has actually healed but you cant tell by scope because you dont know how "bad" it got Clear as mud??...- You know your body best! go with what your GUT is telling you How are your labs, inflammatory markers ...C-reactive protein..where are they compared to where they were