RemedySpot.com

scd & friends/ot

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When I started Scd I was the only one, or I felt like I was the only one. Their might have been others here in Eugene, Oregon, but I didnt know them. I was feeling so good after being on sCd that people around me encouraged me to start a gluten free support group, which I did, but realized that it was the wrong group as they dont eat scd and they like their processed foods. So after 8 months of this I stepped down and gave it to someone that wanted the group. Since then I have put a web site together.(see below for web site address) It has many topics, but I have a page just for SCd and a page just for Autism, plus a couple other diets and local support from stores.Since I stepped down, some people are realizing that they can not get well on eating

gf. They have contacted me either through my web site or through Gay, (thank you Gay).So now I have a few people that are seeing results on sCd and they love the recipes which we share which is so nice. My daughter is even looking at the recipe books so she can make food for when we come over. Mostly I make food to share. Many people that are not on sCD but are friends that remark on how good the food taste and cant believe it is not from a package.I still find it a struggle to go out, I dont go out much, rather have people over more. I feel so good on sCD and the recipes that I want to shout for joy! Takes time, patience and the will to heal thy gut. Enzymes have helped me along with scd food. So much still to learn with BTVC, and www.austinscdfriends.com, Healing foods web site, Grain free gourmet, raman prasad and much more,Lucys kitchen, Bravo!!! I feel like I have family very close now, here on the groups tooas well as in town.

We have not gotten a support group for scd because we are all so busy with life and cooking and feeling good.I want to thank yahoogroups for all the support we get from people. I love youtube, everything is wonderful. I still have ups and down, but mostly ups. We are all like treasure chests trying to find the right combination to feeling good.Hang in there to all you new people it is worth it. So happy to hear that all the Autism kids that are on scd are no longer Autistic. Brings tears of joy to me. Bravo!!!JAH celiacSCD 4 yearshttp://www.glutenfreeeugene.org/xl2/scd.html