RemedySpot.com

Re: antibiotic

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What is the meal??KLWhen you row another person across the river, you get there yourself..- Fortune cookieSubject: antibioticTo: "BTVC-SCD" <BTVC-SCD >Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 11:08 PM

With the antibitotic do I still do my enzymes at my meal. I am instructed to eat food then half through take my meds and then after the meal take my meds again. My acid reflux is bothering me. Burning. I hate this....Will it do me any good to take my enzymes etc after I take th eliquid?JAHwww.glutenfreeeugen e.org

meal=foodJAHwww.glutenfreeeugene.orgSubject: antibioticTo: "BTVC-SCD" <BTVC-SCD >Date: Monday, September

8, 2008, 11:08 PM

With the antibitotic do I still do my enzymes at my meal. I am instructed to eat food then half through take my meds and then after the meal take my meds again. My acid reflux is bothering me. Burning. I hate this....Will it do me any good to take my enzymes etc after I take th eliquid?JAHwww.glutenfreeeugen e.org

NO, I mean.. what are you eating.......... silly.If you have acid reflux.. it has to be related to what you are eating. does it not?Just asking. (smile)When you row another person across the river, you get there yourself..- Fortune cookieFrom: J.A.H. <flowers4me7@ yahoo.com>Subject: antibioticTo: "BTVC-SCD" <BTVC-SCD@yahoogroup s.com>Date: Monday, September

tomato garlic and onionso will take those out, I thought maybe it was the antibiotic.JAHwww.glutenfreeeugene.orgFrom: J.A.H. <flowers4me7@ yahoo.com>Subject: antibioticTo: "BTVC-SCD" <BTVC-SCD@yahoogroup s.com>Date: Monday, September