RemedySpot.com

TX 9/4to7/08 Conference Mother encourages parents to look at all the options

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Austin, Texas September 4-7, 2008 Hilton Austin AirportSpeaker SpotlightMother encourages parents to look at all the options

Kenitz Kenitz will present "Hope and Possibilities" at the USAAA 2008 International Conference in Austin, Texas, on Friday, September 5th. In this one hour presentation, mother and widely sought lecturer, Kenitz describes the ordeal her daughter, Grace, has had to overcome after being diagnosed with a rare mitochondrial disorder and autism. encourages parents to inform themselves, to look at all the options before them and to never give up.

"Though the path may be very different for each of us, we do have one very important thing in common and that is our unspoken love for our children and our determination to make a difference in their life."

Degreed in psychology, Kenitz is the Executive Director of the International Hyperbarics Association, a non-profit organization that promotes Hyperbaric Therapy through education and research. Kenitz knows firsthand the heartbreak and struggles of having a child with a disability.

"Grace has taught me so much more about life than I could ever learned on my own. "Click here to learn more about the 2008 Conference.http://usautism.org/2008_conference_austin/2008_usaaa_conference_overview.htm________________________________________Loving Care, Gay CD-1994,SCD-1997 Web Site: http://www.SCDiet.net/ Indy, IN.Put in Subject: SCD or I may not see your post to

me.Tell me where you live to find SCD Pals and Doctors. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~