RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Menus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wonderful !  Thank you so much Kim ..... will look @ that site soon.Hi - I found a site called "nomorecrohns.com" where the author made a menu for 3 weeks worth of meals, plus there are some other nice recipes on the site. I've used them with success (meaning my kids actually ate them!) the easy sandwich bread is a big hit in our house, and enables me to give them a change for school luches. Good Luck!Kim>> Hi everyone ~> > Is anyone aware of a website & /or book that provides some sample > menus for scd ? Or - do any of you have one you've created that > you'd be willing to share ?> > I'm looking for something like: 7 days of breakfast, lunch &  > dinner ....... just something to help get me started.> > Thank you,> > > Peace and blessings, Resca, M.S.http:// www.heartofyourillness.comMaking choices that fully support who you are when you have a serious illnesslinda@...

Ramacher is on this list and emails occasionally. She madea meal plan for several weeks of daily recipes based on her newcookbook. She might be able to help you. If you search for her name on the yahoo message website and then email her offlist to see if she still has those menus available. Mara Wonderful ! Thank you so much Kim ..... will look @ that site soon.Hi - I found a site called "nomorecrohns.com" where the author made a menu for 3 weeks worth of meals, plus there are some other nice recipes on the site. I've used them with success (meaning my kids actually ate them!) the easy sandwich bread is a big hit in our house, and enables me to give them a change for school luches. Good Luck!Kim>> Hi everyone ~> > Is anyone aware of a website & /or book that provides some sample > menus for scd ? Or - do any of you have one you've created that > you'd be willing to share ?> > I'm looking for something like: 7 days of breakfast, lunch & > dinner ....... just something to help get me started.> > Thank you,> > > Peace and blessings, Resca, M.S.http:// www.heartofyourillness.comMaking choices that fully support who you are when you have a serious illnesslinda@...