RemedySpot.com

Mr. Dash

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Can someone tell me if Mrs. Dash is legal?

I would also like to know if there is someone else with Type 2 Diabetes. I've been on SCD for almost 1 month and I have already been taken off of Actos. This makes me very happy. My endocrinologist said to stick with the diet. I haven't told my gi doctor yet. I thought I'd wait a bit more time. I do feel much better and I am so happy I found this diet when goggling Ulcerative Colitis and Gluten Free Diet. I have lost a few pounds which is a nice benefit. I've gone from having at least 6-10+ to 1-4 bm's a day. I love it! Neither my primary care or diabetic doctor have heard of the diet. I like I want to spread the word to everyone with a bad gut!! I don't find the diet as difficult as I thought it would be - having someone at work whose husband is a bread baker is bad and my kitchen doesn't know what the heck is going on with all the

cooking. I was a lean cuisine, weight watcher dinners, carry out person. This is so much healther.

Thank you,

Charlene

IBS since 1986

Ulcerative Colitis 2007

Psoriasis 2004 Eczema on and off for years