RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Re: The bowel as an early warning system

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have only been on this diet for about the same time as you. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't have some sort of reaction. I never feel 100%. However I feel 10 times better than I did and haven't been on any meds for 7 months. I personally don't believe your bowels can be the perfect indicator of how a food reacts to you. I tend to follow more of how I feel. Even normal people with no disease have diarehea. Some even on a daily basis. Other's don't go for 5 days straight and are concidered normal. One day a food might be fine, the next not so great. Fruit doesn't sit well with me but I eat it everyday because I know the nutritional benefits have healing properties. Plus you need the sugar in your diet. Stress can also cause changes and make things out of wack.

Sounds like overall you feel better. Me too! It's not a cure. You will have good days and not so good. I find if I keep that in mind and not wig on the symptoms and think I'm getting sick again, I am fine and it passes.

>>>>>>>>>>>

I wonder if any one else has experienced this. During the four months that I have now been on the diet I have had a couple of instances when my bowel symptoms would suddenly deteriorate slightly for seemingly no reason (slightly annoying as I am trying to slowly reintroduce new foods) and then not long afterwards I would started to see the symptoms for a cold/flu like illness. Just wondering if anyone else had experienced this. It could of course be a coincidence and actually be a reaction to particular foods but I thought i'd throw it out to the group.Cheers,MikeSCD 4 monthsUC 6 years