RemedySpot.com

Re: scd/candy help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

we are having an SCD haloween party. we've invited a few friends and are making our oun honey lollipops, pecan caramels, grape juice jello, honey taffy, spiced apple cider and carrot cupcakes with marshmallow frosting. i figured this would win out over junky candy anyday. if you'd like recipes let me know.

ann

To: BTVC-SCD <BTVC-SCD >; scdrecipe_creators-fullfeatured ; scdinfo Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:33:02 AMSubject: scd/candy help

if the child is older then what my child did was go trick or treating, but that he could not eat the candy. When he came home or we brought him home, I would buy the candy from him $20 for the whole bag. I figure it was worth it, saved my child from the candy and the trip to the dentist and he was able to have fun with it and then go buy a toy which he wanted. So it is a win win-- JHscd 4 yearscdhttp://www.glutenfr eeeugene. org/xl2/scd. html

I would LOVE those recipes!! Thank you!!

I just have avoided even thinking about my 9 year old Bridget's first Halloween on SCD.

I always have a good 20 kids here that night!! There will be piles of candy EVERYWHERE. Bridget wants it to be "Halloween as usual" here. My older 3 will be able to eat what they want as well as all their friends.

I planned to have Bridget's 'legal favorites' made BUT If I can have a platter of NEW yummy choices that would be a dream come true!!

Thank you thank you!!

we are having an SCD haloween party. we've invited a few friends and are making our oun honey lollipops, pecan caramels, grape juice jello, honey taffy, spiced apple cider and carrot cupcakes with marshmallow frosting. i figured this would win out over junky candy anyday. if you'd like recipes let me know.

ann

From: J.H. <flowers4me7@ gmail.com>To: BTVC-SCD <BTVC-SCD@yahoogroup s.com>; scdrecipe_creators- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com; scdinfo@yahoogroups .comSent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:33:02 AMSubject: scd/candy help

if the child is older then what my child did was go trick or treating, but that he could not eat the candy. When he came home or we brought him home, I would buy the candy from him $20 for the whole bag. I figure it was worth it, saved my child from the candy and the trip to the dentist and he was able to have fun with it and then go buy a toy which he wanted. So it is a win win-- JHscd 4 yearscdhttp://www.glutenfr eeeugene. org/xl2/scd. html

Oh I would love to have your recipe for pecan caramel, and the marshmallow frosting! Sounds awesome!

Thanks

Suzanne scd/candy help> > > if the child is older then what my child did was go trick or > treating, but that he could not eat the candy. When he came home > or we brought him home, I would buy the candy from him $20 for > the whole bag. I figure it was worth it, saved my child from the > candy and the trip to the dentist and he was able to have fun > with it and then go buy a toy which he wanted. So it is a win win> > -- > JH> scd 4 years> cd> > http://www.glutenfr eeeugene. org/xl2/scd. html> > > >

i posted all of the recipes earlier. hope you enjoy them

ann

To: BTVC-SCD Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:22:33 PMSubject: Re: scd/candy help

Oh I would love to have your recipe for pecan caramel, and the marshmallow frosting! Sounds awesome!

Thanks

Suzanne scd/candy help>

> > if the child is older then what my child did was go trick or > treating, but that he could not eat the candy. When he came home > or we brought him home, I would buy the candy from him $20 for > the whole bag. I figure it was worth it, saved my child from the > candy and the trip to the dentist and he was able to have fun > with it and then go buy a toy which he wanted. So it is a win win> > -- > JH> scd 4 years> cd> > http://www.glutenfr eeeugene. org/xl2/scd. html> > > >

These are great - thanks.i posted all of the recipes earlier.  hope you enjoy them annFrom: "suzjordanoptonline (DOT) net" <suzjordanoptonline (DOT) net>To: BTVC-SCD Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:22:33 PMSubject: Re: scd/candy helpOh I would love to have your recipe for pecan caramel, and the marshmallow frosting! Sounds awesome!ThanksSuzanne scd/candy help> > > if the child is older then what my child did was go trick or > treating, but that he could not eat the candy. When he came home > or we brought him home, I would buy the candy from him $20 for > the whole bag. I figure it was worth it, saved my child from the > candy and the trip to the dentist and he was able to have fun > with it and then go buy a toy which he wanted. So it is a win win> > -- > JH> scd 4 years> cd> > http://www.glutenfr eeeugene. org/xl2/scd. html> > > >

I would LOVE the cupcake and marshmellow frosting recipe!!!

Kathy

Subject: Re: scd/candy helpTo: BTVC-SCD Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 10:39 AM

ann

From: J.H. <flowers4me7@ gmail.com>To: BTVC-SCD <BTVC-SCD@yahoogroup s.com>; scdrecipe_creators- fullfeatured@ yahoogroups. com; scdinfo@yahoogroups .comSent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:33:02 AMSubject: scd/candy help