RemedySpot.com

Re: Kitchen DVD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OMG -- I am totally in love with your kitchen ---Marilyn and I both have nice houses, but the kitchens are definitely on the small side. Large scale cooking spreads to other parts of the dining room and den quickly.The Kitchen Remodel I have in mind is @$30K (includes a Sunroom) and Marilyn swears that she is going to build a house that is "A kitchen and a library with a couple of bedrooms attached".We would have to drive to Vegas, to much "stuff" for the plane. But the convertible would be much more fun once we got there. Never rains in Vegas -- very unlike Louisiana.Nice of you to volunteer your daughter. You do realize that Marilyn's cookbook is over 300 pages and counting. We want to include pictures too.The cookbook isn't the only SCD book she has in the works either.What's getting in Marilyn's way: Her own health issues have majorly slowed her down, but she is picking up speed quickly. Her mother has been very ill and requires care (Marilyn & Harry live just down the block from her folks and they are both in their 80s.) AND Marilyn has been working on a book series (fantasy) with our friend for years. Anne McCaffrey (and other published authors of acquaintance) have been very supportive and helpful with their resources. This project is extremely important to Marilyn and publishing prospects are looking very good. A rolling stone gatheres no moss and you won't find any moss on Marilyn.Eileen

--------- Re: Brie Cheese Sauce (an LSCDL Recipe)

Thanks for the info Eileen! I think my house IS a kitchen with everything else surrounding it. Could be a design error... I hate being excluded when cooking. We have over $15,000 in appliances- it adds up quickly!

OMG Marilyn you are busy! I admire your commitment and dedication and your willingness to give all you do to your family, friends and SCDer's in your life. You are such a powerful and giving woman and deserve a little help. You impact MANY people's lives. A few communications with you and watching you on this SCD website have impressed me. In less than 30 days, you've touched me enough for me to open up my house to you and offer my car, and I've never met you. I just see what you give and know you deserve anything I can give you.

Maybe I should un-volunteer my daughter. 300 pages will freak her out. She's awesome at layout, design and theme implementation though so she can assist there if needed. Have you considered an annual release of say three cookbooks and DVD's? People tend to spend $40-50 more readily than $100......

By the way, 300 plus days a year of sunshine without humidity for the convertible....... and the outdoor dining, and the pool and the spa and the red rocks and the strip....... See you soon!

Re: Brie Cheese Sauce (an LSCDL Recipe)