RemedySpot.com

Re: freezing green beans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jodi,

I just put up some green beans from my garden this weekend. I looked up instructions on what to do on the 'net. It's super simple.

I de-strung (de-stringed?)....whatever....them. Then put them in a wire strainer. Brought a pot of water to a boil and put them (along with the strainer) in the boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Then you remove them from the boiling water and immediately put them in ice water for 6 minutes. Then freeze.

Sorry, I can't help with the rest. I'm sure if you google it, you can find instructions on how to properly freeze the other veggies you asked about.

And on the chicken, here is a link to a video on how to de-bone a chicken. I'm not sure if that's what you're asking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3aTtJUjnNUTake care,

Kim H.

husband,

CD 1999

SCD 2002

What's a good way to freeze Green Beans, Spinach, Cauliflower andSwiss Chard?Also anyone have good tips for prepping a whole chicken? and cuttingthe legs out and keeping the pieces separate for different cooking? Iuse shears now but it's a disaster keeping the breast in-tact.

Recent Activity

New MembersVisit Your Group

Meditation and

Lovingkindness

A Yahoo! Group

to share and learn.

Yahoo! Health

Achy Joint?

Common arthritis

myths debunked.

McEnroe

on Yahoo! Groups