RemedySpot.com

Re: Vitamin D supplement

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,

I need to take vitamin D supplement ( taking Cod liver oil and multivit with vit D for me are not enough as my Vit D blood level is keep sliding down.) I tried going outside for 15-30 min but it is not enough....

Could you please share your experience in taking vit D, which brand would you recommend?

Thank you for your advice.

hi anna...if you don't want to swallow more orally, maybe consider using a liquid transdermally? i rub liquid vitd by pure encapsulations on my wrists, like a couple drops a day...haven't had my levels retested yet but I feel different so for me I think it is working to correct my deficiency...it is only d3 and medium chain triglycerides as the only ingredients and i called them to verify...you could also just put the drops under your tongue?

-------------- Original message --------------

Dear Group,

I need to take vitamin D supplement ( taking Cod liver oil and multivit with vit D for me are not enough as my Vit D blood level is keep sliding down.) I tried going outside for 15-30 min but it is not enough....

Could you please share your experience in taking vit D, which brand would you recommend?

Last December after Entocort treatment, I was taking vit D in capsule orally ( 1/week for 5 weeks) and then level of vit D was OK for some time.

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I will try skin application. Which brand did you use?

Thank you.

Subject: Re: Vitamin D supplementTo: BTVC-SCD Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 2:52 PM

hi anna...if you don't want to swallow more orally, maybe consider using a liquid transdermally? i rub liquid vitd by pure encapsulations on my wrists, like a couple drops a day...haven' t had my levels retested yet but I feel different so for me I think it is working to correct my deficiency.. .it is only d3 and medium chain triglycerides as the only ingredients and i called them to verify...you could also just put the drops under your tongue?

------------ -- Original message ------------ -- From: Derbij <pmazdyahoo (DOT) com>

Dear Group,

Hi MK,

I need t take vitamin D as well. My D levels are pathetic.

My integrative doc wants me to take D3. I am concerned as supplements

have a way of revolting against me <grin>

Is this what you were telling about?

http://www.purecaps.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=VDL

Does it cause you any side-effects that you notice?

Thanks,

Jodi

SCD 12 months

Crohn's/Colitis

Jodi my health food store guy gave me d3 when I got my

calcium/magnesium no effects as far as I know but also don't know if my

levels were checked, I just take it - of course i haven't put it back

in yet - PS I THINK i'm improving!!!!! but of course as my one symptom

goes on come some pains high up maybe because my insides are getting

back to doing their job right after 2 weeks???who knows- LOL!!

eileen

>

> Hi MK,

>

> I need t take vitamin D as well. My D levels are pathetic.

> My integrative doc wants me to take D3. I am concerned as supplements

> have a way of revolting against me <grin>

>

> Is this what you were telling about?

>

> http://www.purecaps.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=VDL

>

> Does it cause you any side-effects that you notice?

>

> Thanks,

> Jodi

> SCD 12 months

> Crohn's/Colitis

>