RemedySpot.com

Adult diapers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is a horribly embarassing question that I hoped I would not have to ask. I apologize as it is off topic but I dont know where else to turn, and a group of people with IBD and other digestive issues will hopefully be able to relate to my awful predicament.My crohns is getting worse despite all the meds and despite me trying so hard to adhere to the SCD. I have a colonoscopy scheduled but it is weeks away. In the meantime I found I have increasing trouble with incontenance. Today I had an accident at work. Fortunately no one knew about it, I was able to make it to the bathroom to "clean up" without anyone realizing what happened. But, I know it could very easily happen again. I am considering that I may need to purchase some adult diapers. I wish this was no the case. I was wondering if

anyone has had any experience with them, I dont know what to buy or anything about them. If someone would be gracious enough to reply off-list, I would appreciate it, because I do realize this is off-topic and i dont want to burden everyone with having to hear about it, but I hope someone out there can help me.Sorry everyone.