RemedySpot.com

Re: juice plus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Sherry,

It is listed on the Pecanbread website under Miscellaneous Illegal Supplements (towards the bottom of the page), http://www.pecanbread.com/new/Sup1.htmlTake care,

Kim H.

husband, , CD 1999

SCD 2002

Hi everyone,I have a friend who has wanted me to try Juice Plus. I thought I sawthe supplement on the illegal list at one time, but I've recentlychecked again and I can't find where I might have seen it. Is the Juice Plus supplement legal? Thank you for your help, Sherry,with her two teens,SCD since July '07

I use it and have no problems with it. They recently removed even the trace amounts of gluten in them. I didn't use it when I was in my first year on the diet and I might suggest waiting until you are at least that far along, too. Then you'll know if it's JP giving you any trouble or not. HTH!MelSCD 7 yearsDiagnosed UC in 1984Always been med-free; symptom-free while on SCDHi everyone,I have a friend who has wanted me to try Juice Plus. I thought I sawthe supplement on the illegal list at one time, but I've recentlychecked again and I can't find where I might have seen it. Is the Juice Plus supplement legal? Thank you for your help, Sherry,with her two teens,SCD since July '07

Well, I started doing more research on Juice Plus and I won't continue to take it--not because of illegals, but because apparently it isn't all it's cracked up to be. Check out this website:http://juiceplusresearch.blogspot.com/2006_09_10_archive.htmlMelOn Sep 2, 2008, at 2:24 PM, mcintoshs81 wrote:Hi everyone,I have a friend who has wanted me to try Juice Plus. I thought I sawthe supplement on the illegal list at one time, but I've recentlychecked again and I can't find where I might have seen it. Is the Juice Plus supplement legal? Thank you for your help, Sherry,with her two teens,SCD since July '07

According to the ingredients list that I found at, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juice_Plus it contains all sorts of illegals...barley bran, oat bran, algae, etc. I don't know if this is the most up-to-date list of ingredients but it's all I could find since their official website does not list the ingredients, as far as I could tell.Take care,Kim H.husband, , CD 1999SCD 2002

I use it and have no problems with it. They recently removed even the trace amounts of gluten in them. I didn't use it when I was in my first year on the diet and I might suggest waiting until you are at least that far along, too. Then you'll know if it's JP giving you any trouble or not. HTH!