RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: candida symptoms -- was Candida - good news / bad news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Donna

I had most of the classic symptoms associated with a candida overgrowth. I didn't realize what I had for several months, so it took a while for all of the symptoms to appear. When I learned that I was dealing with candida, I did research and worked out how I could fine-tune SCD food choices to eliminate the candida more quickly. It still took me 2 years to reach the point where I could relax somewhat and have a serving of fruit every day, but most of my symptoms had improved or disappeared by the end of 12 months on my candida-elimination form of SCD.

My candida-related symptoms: excessive food sensitivities, thrush, mouth sores, fluid in the ears, chronic sore throat (but no bronchial or nasal congestion), dry chapped skin around mouth and eyes, skin rashes, fatigue, brain fog, vaginal infection, bladder irritation (have Interstitial cystitis), worse constipation than usual.

There's plenty of information in books and articles on candida, and some basic information available in our group's Files.

Kim M.

SCD 5 years

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kim and Sal,Would you mind listing some of the candida symptoms that you notice?Thanks,Donna