RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Almond yogurt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok thanks, I know I do not tolerate some other things made from almond flour like the pizza crust its just painful afterwards you are so full and uncomfortable...yet I can eat a handful of almonds no problem? Go figure. Thanks again for the info.

Suzanne Re: Cooking questionsfor MarilynTo: BTVC-SCD > Just a word of caution...I just made some almond yogurt. The > texture > is nice and thick but it tastes just like dough. If you like > raw > dough then you'll like it. It also feels like you ate dough > about an > hour after... Just thought I'd let you know as almonds are so > expensive...you might not want to waste them.> > > GERDS and chronic C> SCD 6 months> > > > > At 09:07 PM 10/6/2008, you wrote:> > > >Wow that is a lot of work but sounds really good > > > >I have never tasted almond yogurt ...does it > > > >taste a lot like almonds? I have a 5pd bag of > > > >almond flour from lucy's kitchen so I could try > > > >it...I would probably start it on a Sat when I > > > >am around more. I use the yogourmet starter any difference?> > > > > > I don't know what it tastes like, as I have never > > > needed to make it. I've thought about making some > > > just to see how it turns out. > > >