RemedySpot.com

Problems with low sugar/hypoglycemia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everybody!                         I have a little question about low sugar problems. I have hypoglycemia, and after months of dieting on the SCdiet, I realised that I have more problems with it. I had many small crisis in the past months. I thought that it would simply go away with time, but it isn't. And because of a new medication (Elmiron, which I have to take three times a day, on a empty stomach), it's more difficult than ever. I'm not afraid, but just puzzled. Because of my new medication, it's really tough sometimes.                          I know that sugar isn't aloud on the SCdiet. I understand. Since I started this diet, I'm keeping a pot of honey close to me, just in case. When I'm down,

I take a small teaspoon of fresh pure honey. I never did big sugar-down. I'm just shaking and trembling (as if I'm really cold), lethargia and migrain. Never the epilepsy-thing-like (thank goodness!). I'm never down under 3.5 (the worst I had was 3.2, just once, way before I went on the SCdiet). It's kind of annoying.                           Well, I just would like to have advices, and know if this is also a problem for others.  Do you have tricks?                           Thanks for reading!                                    Rowanfae Dragons are made with two primal ingredients (and many others too, of course).With Fire and Ice, dragons are born after a year and a day of incubation into the Belly of Mother Earth.So, be cool with Mama Earth! She could send Her Dragons to you if you fool

around!Rowanfae