RemedySpot.com

Question about goat yogurt

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone;                           I had a strange surprise yesterday when I checked my SCD 24 hour yogurt. It was much more firm than the one I made previously!                            Ok, it's the first time that I'm making yogurt with Yogourmet's starter. Usually, I was using Danone Naturalia as a starter. My yogurts were almost like kefir, for the liquid-like texture. I always use goat milk. But this time, with the powder and my goat milk...Hum... I'm doubting now... Did I made something wrong? Is my yogurt ok? Is it normal that with the powder, the yogurt is more firm?                           Did anyone tried the two ways of

making SCD yogurt? Once with a yogurt starter (like I usually do), and the other with the Yogourmet Powdered Yogurt Starter?                            Rowanfae Dragons are made with two primal ingredients (and many others too, of course).With Fire and Ice, dragons are born after a year and a day of incubation into the Belly of Mother Earth.So, be cool with Mama Earth! She could send Her Dragons to you if you fool around!Rowanfae