RemedySpot.com

Need support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

You, like many of us, ran before walking. Dont sweat it, just start over. I fell on my face a few times when I started the diet. Mostly because I would speed read thru the book and just see what I wanted to. I suggest reading the book a few times. I found for me, when you start, think like a new parent feeding a baby. I would puree all my food at first. You need to let your system heal. Then you can advance. It not going to be easy, but I can tell you, its well worth the efforts. I used to live to eat,.... Now I eat to live..... As for the extra calories....Do you use half and half to make your yogurt? Try a (little) honey to sweeten it. Dont go crazy with ether one, to much of a good thing is also bad.... Work your yogurt intake up very slowly.. and that honey was like crack for me, I was up to 18 oz a day which thru me into another flare. Try to stay under 4 oz a day. Use a daily food chart to watch the food you eat, it really helps to catch something that bothers you. I have a spread sheet if you need one. Where always here to help you.

All The Best, Lou

UC 11 Years

SCD Since March 2006

Hi all,I am one week into the SCD and I think I may have moved along way too quickly (I ate nuts New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

Hi all,

I am one week into the SCD and I think I may have moved along way too quickly (I

ate nuts

Saturday night and nut butter as well as starting to eat the yogurt) b/c

yesterday I became

pretty ill -- upper stomach pain, lower abdominal pain, D,

and generally feeling awful.

I am assuming I need to go back to intro right now -- the problem is I lost

weight (now

weigh 105 when I should weigh 115) and need to get calories into me

Any words of wisdom??? I do want to stay on the diet but am confused right now

about how

it will work for me.

Thanks