RemedySpot.com

OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm proud to be associated with such a wonderful group of people!

Hi Marilyn!

And - - we are proud to be associated with you! Thanks for all your hard work.

PatLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

One year ago today, BTVC-SCD opened its doors.We hung a few curtains at the windows, and borrowed some used furniture from a few places, like the Long Island List, and made sure the kitchen was at least twice as big as the old one.Then we put out the welcome mat to everyone who needed help with implementing SCD in their daily lives.Every single person who has joined and contributed has helped make this list what it is. A place for information. A place for sage advice. A place for sharing experiences. For sharing recipes and tips and techniques. For sharing successes and sorrows. For sharing love and friendship.I'm proud to be associated with such a wonderful group of people!

— Marilyn New Orleans, Louisiana, USA Undiagnosed IBS since 1976, SCD since 2001 Darn Good SCD Cook No Human Children Shadow & Sunny Longhair Dachshund

Dearest One Marilyn,

We all thank you for doing so quickly setting up the BTVC-SCD list serve!!

Thank you through all that you have done even when you were busy with a death in the family, an operation, hurricane and having to move again this year.You truly are a SCD Warrior. Elaine would be very proud of you and your helping so many.

It has been a worthy cause.

We love your recipes!!! You a great cook!!! And your love you dearly the food you give them too, Barf for Shadow & Sunny Longhair Dachshund .

Happy Anniversary!!!!

________________________________________Loving Care, Fellow Warrior, Gay CD-1994,SCD-1997 Web Site: http://www.SCDiet.net/ Indy, INPut in Subject: SCD or I may not see your post to me.Tell me where you live to find SCD Pals and Doctors.