RemedySpot.com

Is there a list of store bought brands that are legal?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

www.nomorecrohns,comthey have a listJAHwww.glutenfreeeugene.orgSubject: Is there a list of store bought brands that are legal?To: BTVC-SCD Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 9:01 AMI have been hearing about the letters and such that get submittedsomewhere saying that a food is legal. It would be great if there wasa compiled list of brands or types of foods that are legal. I alreadyknow about that welches 100% grape juice and the tropicana oj but isthere a collected list somewhere on line? That sure would be helpful.I bought shredded cheddar cheese about two weeks ago and did not thinkthat ingredients would be added - having very very mild flair upsymptoms so going back to the intro diet again...happened to look atthe label today and what do you know potato starch is listed as

theingredient. Ii now see that others recently suggested buying a brickof cheese and shredding yourself. The other day it was carageenan inapplewood farms turkey breast. I feel frustrated about the learningcurve but realize today is another day to be in compliance. I am on10 mg of Prednisone a day and I was looking forward to tapering yetanother 2.5 mg today, but I think that I will keep the dosage where itis at till things stabilize - that is disappointing. I have been onthe diet just shy of a month and a half.AiazeenUC 6 yrsSCD 1.5 months ------------------------------------