Process and you'll find a website with a list of brands. Or just poke around

your local fancy

grocery store.

I still prefer caffeinated, as I like the kick. But sometimes the kick kicks my

stomack and I

get ticked.

SCD almost 2 years

CD 11 years

Hey thanks ..... I assumed de-caf was completely off limits.  Good to know that the water processed kind is legal.Hi Friends,The BTVC website warns us against decaffeinated coffee because of the chemicals used to decaffeinate the beans. Fortunately, there are coffees that are decaf'ed using the Swiss Water Process, which uses only water to remove the caffeine. It took me a while to find some made that way, but I did. The brand is Altura, and there are others. Just google Swiss Water Process and you'll find a website with a list of brands. Or just poke around your local fancy grocery store.I still prefer caffeinated, as I like the kick. But sometimes the kick kicks my stomack and I get ticked. SCD almost 2 yearsCD 11 years Peace and blessings, Resca, M.S.http:// www.heartofyourillness.comMaking choices that fully support who you are when you have a serious illnesslinda@...

Thanks for posting this.

Kim H.

Hi Friends,The BTVC website warns us against decaffeinated coffee because of the chemicals used to decaffeinate the beans. Fortunately, there are coffees that are decaf'ed using the Swiss Water Process, which uses only water to remove the caffeine. It took me a while to find some made that way, but I did. The brand is Altura, and there are others. Just google Swiss Water Process and you'll find a website with a list of brands. Or just poke around your local fancy grocery store.I still prefer caffeinated, as I like the kick. But sometimes the kick kicks my stomack and I get ticked. SCD almost 2 yearsCD 11 years