RemedySpot.com

Re: coffee drinks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,Weak, real coffee (not instant) is legal. For a substitute.....a cup of hot tea?HTH,Kim H.husband, , CD 1999, SCD 2002

Hi -Can anyone recommend a coffee substitute drink that is legal ? Peace and blessings, Resca, M.S.http:// www.heartofyourilln ess.comMaking choices that fully support who you are when you have a serious illnesslinda@heartofyouril lness.com

At 02:02 PM 12/5/2008, you wrote:

Can anyone recommend a coffee

substitute drink that is legal ?

Coffee, usually diluted at the beginning of the diet, is legal. Just not

decaf.

What kind of coffee drink are you thinking of?

Marilyn

New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Undiagnosed IBS since 1976, SCD since 2001

Darn Good SCD Cook

No Human Children

Shadow & Sunny Longhair Dachshund

Thank you Kim.  I've never been a coffee drinker because my tummy doesn't do well w/caffeine - it kicks off my heartburn/reflux.  I could try a weak coffee ??  How do you make it & what are the measurements ?  I love the flavor of coffee & the color of it in my cup :-)Hi ,Weak, real coffee (not instant) is legal. For a substitute.....a cup of hot tea?HTH,Kim H.husband, , CD 1999, SCD 2002Hi -Can anyone recommend a coffee substitute drink that is legal ?Peace and blessings, Resca, M.S.http:// www.heartofyourilln ess.comMaking choices that fully support who you are when you have a serious illnesslinda@heartofyouril lness.com Peace and blessings, Resca, M.S.http:// www.heartofyourillness.comMaking choices that fully support who you are when you have a serious illnesslinda@...

Hi :

I'm not Kim, I'm . I love coffee also. I also have heartburn

like you and weak coffee doesn't bother me. I can even drink 2 in a

row. I make it with a small cone on top of my coffee cup, with a

filter and one even small scoop (or teaspoon) of coffee. After a

week or 2, you get used to drinking it weak and it tastes pretty good.

Enjoy:o)

GERDS and chronic C

SCD 8 months

I

> could try a weak coffee ?? How do you make it & what are the

> measurements ? I love the flavor of coffee & the color of it in

my

> cup :-)

>

>

>

>

You're very welcome.Sorry, I can't help with the exact measurements. I'm not a coffee drinker. I love the flavor (with cream and sugar, both illegal) but I've never been able to handle it. It upsets my stomach and makes me all jittery.Hopefully someone else that drinks coffee can give you specific instructions.Take care,Kim H.

Thank you Kim. I've never been a coffee drinker because my tummy doesn't do well w/caffeine - it kicks off my heartburn/reflux. I could try a weak coffee ?? How do you make it & what are the measurements ? I love the flavor of coffee & the color of it in my cup :-)

Thank you Marilyn - wasn't thinking of any particular type of coffee ... just looking for a legal coffee tasting hot drink.At 02:02 PM 12/5/2008, you wrote:Can anyone recommend a coffee substitute drink that is legal ?Coffee, usually diluted at the beginning of the diet, is legal. Just not decaf. What kind of coffee drink are you thinking of?— Marilyn    New Orleans, Louisiana, USA    Undiagnosed IBS since 1976, SCD since 2001    Darn Good SCD Cook    No Human Children    Shadow & Sunny Longhair Dachshund         Peace and blessings, Resca, M.S.http:// www.heartofyourillness.comMaking choices that fully support who you are when you have a serious illnesslinda@...