RemedySpot.com

friendship farmers cheese

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Here in Eugene, Oregon one store Market of Choice is carrying the cheese for us.It cost $3.99 and can be stored in the freezer. Really good tasting and some are using it in place of DCCC.I have used it on celery, any other ideas to use it?JAHSCD 4 yearshttp://www.glutenfreeeugene.org/xl2/scd.html__________________________________________________

Oh, I thought that in the BTVC book she calls DCCC and names friendship and gives the contact number for them, I am lucky enough to have it out by me in NJ all the time in any grocery store. I bet if you called the company maybe they would send you some?

Suzanne Re: friendship farmers cheeseTo: BTVC-SCD > > >> > > > I thought farmer's cheese was DCCC? > Suzanne> > > It's either the same as DCCC or it can be interchanged for.> I cannot tolerate fermented foods (homemade yougurt) so have > substituted the Farmer's cheese and have had good results. The > cheese processes smoothly with an electric mixer, food processor > or > blender (especially when processed with eggs).> > I add a glob of it to my scrambled eggs and pancakes for the > protein > & bulk and wherever yogurt is called for in baked goods, I > substitute > this cheese.> > I can only get this at Whole Foods, however, by calling some of > the > other area grocery stores in Maine, they've told me they carry > Friendship Farmer's cheese around the Holidays. I'll be keeping > an > eye out to see if it's less expensive than at Whole foods. One > pound > for $7.> > Dianne> CD 5/08, symptomatic for years, SCD 9/08, Colazal> >