RemedySpot.com

Re: flu'ish like cold

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jodi:

I'm coming down with something too. As soon as I felt a sinus

conjestion starting yesterday, I took some echinaccea and I added vit.

C powder form to my daily supplements for breakfast. I don't feel the

cold anymore.

Hope this helps,

GERDS and chronic C

SCD 8 months

>

> Was wondering if anyone has any ideas for me to boost my immune

system?

>

Hi Jodi,

So sorry you're feeling bad. is coming down with a cold too. And I accidentally kissed him before I left this morning...oops!!

Anyway, I highly recommend Zicam. Anytime either of us feels something coming on, we make sure to take vitamins (Freeda multi and Freeda B-complex) and use Zicam. I wouldn't get the Zicam stuff that goes in your mouth, there is a spray and dissolvables, both taste like ---- and I'm sure are full of illegals. I get the nose swabs. It's like a Q-tip soked in the medicine. You stick it up each nostril for 5 seconds or so (don't remember the exact instructions). That stuff really works for us.

For the cold sore, you could get some Abreva.

Hope you feel better!

Kim H.

husband, , CD 1999

SCD 2002

To: BTVC-SCD Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 6:29:38 AMSubject: flu'ish like cold

Was wondering if anyone has any ideas for me to boost my immune system?I feel I am coming down with a flu/chest cold and it is affectingasthma. It's very mild at this point. I also have a herpes/cold sorecoming out on my lip. My husband told me the other day that I feltwarm and that it felt like I had a fever but I didn't check it.I just introduced acidophilous- I am unsure if it is related as Iusually react quite harshly to intro'ing probiotics.. it gives mehorrible intestinal spasms and narrowing. This time this did notoccur at all.Any ideas would be great!JodiSCD 14 monthsCrohn's/ColitisMy ear congestion has really been acting up too!!