RemedySpot.com

emotional support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was invited over at a friends house for a football game on tv, and she had put out some food. I think I brought something over, but the hostess was really put out that I didnt eat her food.My daughter who is a chef wants to make my husband and I for our December birthdays a flourless torte, that is fine and dandy but I am sure it is made with chocolate and sugar. I need some help. I have been telling her that i dont eat this way, but she goes deaf to what I can have.So emotionally I am sad over this and need some help on how to handle this. I am acutally doing quite well, got on some new enzymes, but still the problem is there.It is as if we are from another planet, lost many friends. I went out yesterday on a road trip. The two ladies I was with ate at the cafe and I brought my own salad and fruit. They commented to me oh you are eating so healthy, then they had sandwich and soup and offered it to me, I told them no thank you.JAHSCD 4 yearshttp://www.glutenfreeeugene.org/xl2/scd.html