RemedySpot.com

Re: Cup cakes? Anyone?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

this website helped us when preparing for our daughter's bday. we made the lemon cupcakes with marshmallow frosting. they were delicious.

milkforthemorningcake.blogspot.com

To: BTVC-SCD Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 1:08:07 PMSubject: Cup cakes? Anyone?

Hello everyone;

I'm hoping that everyone is doing good and having a great monday.

Well, here's coming my question. I'd like to do cup cakes for Thursday (my birthday and American Thanksgiving) , so that my family and friends would have the chance to enjoy something sweet with me. Something that all could enjoy.

I saw beautiful cup cakes at the bakery last week-end, and I'd like to make something looking like those amazing faery-like sweet cakes. I have great recipes of grain-free cakes, but I'm having a difficult time finding something good and flavorful for the topping. I have no clue about how doing this kind of topping, SCD approve. Anyone having ideas? Recipes? Suggestions?

Rowanfae

Dragons are made with two primal ingredients (and many others too, of course).With Fire and Ice, dragons are born after a year and a day of incubation into the Belly of Mother Earth.So, be cool with Mama Earth! She could send Her Dragons to you if you fool around!

Rowanfae