RemedySpot.com

Re: glutened

Rate this topic

Guest guest

www.enzymedica.comGlutenEaseJAHSCD 4 yearshttp://www.glutenfreeeugene.org/xl2/scd.htmlSubject: Re: Traveling by plane--now remedies for when you're glutenedTo: BTVC-SCD Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 10:07 AMThanks so much for these suggestions. This is so helpful. I wish I would haveasked last week (but we were traveling again!), so that I could have dried some meat. I've never done that! I do have a dehydrator, though it's not an Excaliber! I was thinking about fruits and maybe cold chicken. I'm just going to missnot eating yogurt for that time. We're not checking bags in since it's such ashort trip.I got glutened the other day and was in SUCH pain. It's weird because myother celiac friends have projectile puke, but I just get

severe pain and chills and then Ikonk out for two days. I don't know what to do to help myself when I get glutened. I knowprevention is the best thing, but with all the traveling I do with my family, as careful as I am inrestaurants, it's bound to happen once in a while. All I could do was to hug a heating pad and go to bed till it passed. Thankfully I can eventually sleep through it. Are there any other SCD remedies for gettingglutened?I'd like to be prepared.Blessings,Betty------------------------------------