RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: toothache help!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Eileen-- have you tried Tylenol? If you think it's sinuses, then Sudafed in combo with the Tylenol should help. If it's your gums, then warm salt water rinses or DILUTE peroxide (3:1 ratio to avoid burning your gums) should help along with the Tylenol. If you have a fractured root in the root canaled tooth, it can cause pain and infection. Call your dentist first thing in the morning and get in. Do you have a crown on the root canaled tooth? If not, it can be fractured. You can't diagnose your own teeth, unfortunately.

Good Luck,

Terry

Re: toothache help!!!!!!!!!

thanks - peroxide had it controlled but now it's night and at it again!!! no cloves though - going to call a neighbor - must be the gums from sinuses as it's been root canaled already but bugged me since??????eileen>> i thought the clove oil was a great idea! the active ingredient in ambesol is made from cloves...have you ever tried north american spices co.'s clove oil for a toothache? it REALLY woked for me...MK> > -------------- Original message -------------- > > up all night with toothache - has faded in past and probably will but > so sore right now - cloves pop into mind but anything for pain to get > me thru a party today??? no garlic/onion please> thanks> eileen>