RemedySpot.com

eating scd

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My husband is a scout master. The troop he is in has many meals on different occasions. Last night they had a Harvest dinner. Everything was made with sugar of course all illegals. I suppose if I reallyw anted to go, I could have brought my own meal, but it is way out in the boonies, outside in 40o weather and people stand around and chat.

Question: would you have gonehow would you have eaten-- JHscd 4 yearscd

I would have gone and brought me something to eat. The cold weather would suck because you'd have no way to heat the food up. You could always get it piping hot and put it in a thermos... that's what I do when I send my daughter lunch to school and 5 hours later, she says it's still hot. I have a girl scout retreat in Februay with my little girl and that's what I'll be doing. At the Thanksgiving potluck lunch at work, I made 3 dishes... was going to make a roast too, but forgot to get one. I could not eat 1 thing at the potluck. The lady that made the salad wouldn't even leave the pre shredded cheese out so I could eat the salad.

Good Luck,

Misty Kimble

CD - no meds

SCD - 11 months!!!