RemedySpot.com

RE: SCD Pals in India

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gay,

I dont know how to thank you for all the help you have been offering.

You are an asset here, so is Mort and many others in this SG.

Definitley I would help the best I can to anybody who needs me, however, at present I am just a new commer here and just started SCD, even though I dont have the book BTVC in my hand as yet. Pehaps I am not preparing yogurt correctly and not cooking the chicken as described in the book, because it will still take 30 more days for me to have that book.

Once I start getting healed through SCD, I would not take it only as my pleasure, but also as my responsibily and humanity to help those who are in the same shoes, I will teach , preach and announce SCD to such nooks and corners of the world, where it is still unknown.

In Nepal, perhaps I am the only person on SCD, I have nobody here to share with and meet in person.

I have all my hopes, faith and trust in SCD. Hope it works for

me as it worked for so many of you.

Sandhya

t wworkoe d for wrkso amny of youor.k,,Tue, 12/30/08, Gay B. wrote:

Subject: RE: SCD Pals in IndiaTo: sandhya_regmi2000@...Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 6:19 AM

Dearest One Sandhya,I have added your name and email address to help others when people come on the list serve from India needing the SCDiet information, foods, doctors, and other SCDer's after you have been on the diet for a year. You will be a blessing to them. Thank You! Loving Care, Gay CD '94. SCD '97. No meds. '98, Indianapolis, INSCD™Support Groups: http://www.scdiet.net/ recipes, doctors, SCDer's etc.