RemedySpot.com

Thank you Mara!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Mara for your advice, and for thinking of me in law school! My first semester is done, thank God! I usually think that my UC is purely food-related, but my final exams convinced me that it IS aggravated by stress! I'm now recovering with lots of turkey broth and carrots, but feeling much better. Happy holidays to you and all!!

Ann (in Iowa)

Re: Almond extract and a few other questions? Posted by: " Mara Schiffren " alcibiades@... alcibiades500 Date: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:49 am ((PST))

> Hi all,>> I have a few food questions:>> Is almond extract legal?

yes, but check the ingredients. I bought some Hazelnut extract I hadto return theother day - surprisingly from frontier - it had agave nectar in it.OTOH, frontieralmond extract is legal. (which is why I assumed that the hazelnut

would be, too.)

>> Are walnuts legal?

yes.

> I'm sure they are, but is there anything I should know about them> before trying them?

raw, untreated, etc.

>> Finally, how about dried apricots? Are they legal?

Never the orange ones - only the brown ones - which show they don't havestabilizers or chemicals on them - or something like that. With thecaveatbetter to make your own, etc. etc. <g>

How is law school? Have you done your first term final exams yet?

Mara