RemedySpot.com

ANNETTE - Healing and Lime Coke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My sister eats french fries with mayo on them. I love mine with tartar

sauce.

When I lived in Seattle, I was a waitress at Denny's. Every order of fries

came with a side of tartar, gravy, mayo, or vinegar. I had never heard of

that before but I got hooked on the tartar.....mmmmmmm.

Zanna

My sister eats french fries with mayo on them. I love mine with tartar

sauce.

When I lived in Seattle, I was a waitress at Denny's. Every order of fries

came with a side of tartar, gravy, mayo, or vinegar. I had never heard of

that before but I got hooked on the tartar.....mmmmmmm.

Zanna

Hi Annette...

First let me say I'm glad you're back home and feeling better. Your

surgeon sounds like such a gem. I'm so glad that he's seeing you so

often and not letting anything fall through the cracks. It's also so

wonderful to hear you won't have to go through Chemo. What a blessing

that is for you. I know you're going to come through all of this with

flying colors....

Now, I'm just a few years younger than you are and I never heard of LIME

cokes at all. When I was growing up the rage was Cherry Cokes and

french fries with mayonnaise on them. YUM! In those days the Cherry

Cokes were made at the fountain and not in a can or bottle. Maybe

that's why I can't find a good cherry coke today....

Take care,

Vicki

I put vinegar on french fries sometimes. It's good on fried fish, too, and also on baked potatoes with a little pepper. Annette

-----Original Message-----From: mrsxanadu@... Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 2:27 PMTo: OurMyositis Subject: Re: ANNETTE - Healing and Lime CokeMy sister eats french fries with mayo on them. I love mine with tartar sauce.When I lived in Seattle, I was a waitress at Denny's. Every order of fries came with a side of tartar, gravy, mayo, or vinegar. I had never heard of that before but I got hooked on the tartar.....mmmmmmm.Zanna

I put vinegar on french fries sometimes. It's good on fried fish, too, and also on baked potatoes with a little pepper. Annette

-----Original Message-----From: mrsxanadu@... Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 2:27 PMTo: OurMyositis Subject: Re: ANNETTE - Healing and Lime CokeMy sister eats french fries with mayo on them. I love mine with tartar sauce.When I lived in Seattle, I was a waitress at Denny's. Every order of fries came with a side of tartar, gravy, mayo, or vinegar. I had never heard of that before but I got hooked on the tartar.....mmmmmmm.Zanna

Me, too, VIcki...cherry and vanilla cokes made at the fountain. Never heard of Lime Coke, tho...

Lynn

anzavic@... wrote:

Hi Annette...First let me say I'm glad you're back home and feeling better. Yoursurgeon sounds like such a gem. I'm so glad that he's seeing you sooften and not letting anything fall through the cracks. It's also sowonderful to hear you won't have to go through Chemo. What a blessingthat is for you. I know you're going to come through all of this withflying colors....Now, I'm just a few years younger than you are and I never heard of LIMEcokes at all. When I was growing up the rage was Cherry Cokes andfrench fries with mayonnaise on them. YUM! In those days the CherryCokes were made at the fountain and not in a can or bottle. Maybethat's why I can't find a good cherry coke today.... Take care,Vicki

Me, too, VIcki...cherry and vanilla cokes made at the fountain. Never heard of Lime Coke, tho...

Lynn

anzavic@... wrote:

Hi Annette...First let me say I'm glad you're back home and feeling better. Yoursurgeon sounds like such a gem. I'm so glad that he's seeing you sooften and not letting anything fall through the cracks. It's also sowonderful to hear you won't have to go through Chemo. What a blessingthat is for you. I know you're going to come through all of this withflying colors....Now, I'm just a few years younger than you are and I never heard of LIMEcokes at all. When I was growing up the rage was Cherry Cokes andfrench fries with mayonnaise on them. YUM! In those days the CherryCokes were made at the fountain and not in a can or bottle. Maybethat's why I can't find a good cherry coke today.... Take care,Vicki

Lynn

anzavic@... wrote: