................With all this talk about cherry coke.... now I would LOVE

to have one.

I miss the fountain made cokes....

I miss the way coke tasted when I was a kid

.......and don't say Classic Coke cause that

AIN'T it!!!

Teddi

mailto:teddifromok@...

As far as I know...you're a "one and only" on that one, Annette! I still can't get used to folks putting salt on apples and watermelon...

How are you doing this a.m.?

Lynn

Annette Flamand wrote:

Teddi... I agree that coke used to taste better when I was a kid. When I lived in S.C. as a child, we used to pour those little bags of peanuts into our bottles of coke and drink it that way. Amazing we didn't choke to death on the peanuts, huh? There is something about the salt that really tastes good in the coke. At the end, we'd tap the bottom of the coke bottle to get the left-over peanuts to come to the top. Annette

-----Original Message-----From: TeddiFromOK@... Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 12:10 AMTo: OurMyositis Subject: Re: LYNN - cokeVicki...............With all this talk about cherry coke.... now I would LOVEto have one.I miss the fountain made cokes....I miss the way coke tasted when I was a kid......and don't say Classic Coke cause thatAIN'T it!!!Teddimailto:teddifromok@...

As far as I know...you're a "one and only" on that one, Annette! I still can't get used to folks putting salt on apples and watermelon...

How are you doing this a.m.?

Lynn

Annette Flamand wrote:

Teddi... I agree that coke used to taste better when I was a kid. When I lived in S.C. as a child, we used to pour those little bags of peanuts into our bottles of coke and drink it that way. Amazing we didn't choke to death on the peanuts, huh? There is something about the salt that really tastes good in the coke. At the end, we'd tap the bottom of the coke bottle to get the left-over peanuts to come to the top. Annette

-----Original Message-----From: TeddiFromOK@... Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 12:10 AMTo: OurMyositis Subject: Re: LYNN - cokeVicki...............With all this talk about cherry coke.... now I would LOVEto have one.I miss the fountain made cokes....I miss the way coke tasted when I was a kid......and don't say Classic Coke cause thatAIN'T it!!!Teddimailto:teddifromok@...

I'm doing just fine, thanks, Lynn! Hate to admit it, but I put salt on sour apples and watermelon. AND, I DON'T put butter or salt on corn on the cob. I'm a strange one, huh? Annette

-----Original Message-----From: Lynn Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 7:09 AMTo: OurMyositis Subject: RE: LYNN - coke

As far as I know...you're a "one and only" on that one, Annette! I still can't get used to folks putting salt on apples and watermelon... How are you doing this a.m.? Lynn Annette Flamand wrote:

Annette, you're not alone they still do that around here, even my kids to that, peanuts in coke oh yah.

Sherri

Lynn wrote:

As far as I know...you're a "one and only" on that one, Annette! I still can't get used to folks putting salt on apples and watermelon... How are you doing this a.m.? Lynn Annette Flamand wrote:

Hi, Annette. I used to do that with peanuts and coke, too and I'm just

a " whippersnapper " as you all call me. LOL. I tried it a few years

back just to see if it still tasted good to me, but it wasn't quite the

same. Go figure!

Dawn

Annette Flamand wrote:

> Teddi... I agree that coke used to taste better when I was a kid.

> When I lived in S.C. as a child, we used to pour those little bags of

> peanuts into our bottles of coke and drink it that way. Amazing we

> didn't choke to death on the peanuts, huh? There is something about

> the salt that really tastes good in the coke. At the end, we'd tap

> the bottom of the coke bottle to get the left-over peanuts to come to

> the top. Annette

>

> Re: LYNN - coke

>

> Vicki

>

> ...............With all this talk about cherry coke.... now