RemedySpot.com

Re: Quack Electrodiagnostic Devices

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lee-Anne,

The two doctors in the clinic which my daughter attends use Vega machines to

test for allergies and to test the supplements which each patient is taking.

Janene works in a medical laboratory and says that the Vega machine results

are at least as reliable as RAST testing (the usual tests carried out for

allergies

in a lab) - and RAST testing has its problems also.

Chris.

>

>Hello everyone, I am considering some more biotron, 9 or biomeridian

>testing. When I put in in the search engine to get a local practitioner

>this is what came up. Any comments pro or con would be appreciated.

>Lee-Anne

>http://familyinternet.com/quackwatch/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/electro.html

Hi Lee-Anne,

I know next to nothing about these electrodiagnostic devices. However, I DO know of this Barrett. And--this is only my opinion now--I would never, ever take any stock in what he says. He is a retired psychiatrist that has appointed himself the savior for all of us idiots that may consider alternative treatments. I have had much success, for example, with Hulda 's treatments for several ailments. And he trashes her. Sues her. Spends a ton of his time hassling her. He's made it his mission to shut her down and keep her down. And I think she's light-years ahead of our so-called "modern medicine". When I think of Barrett, I picture a pitchfork, horns and a tail--no kidding.

And that is my humble opinion. :-)

rheumatic Quack "Electrodiagnostic" Devices

Hello everyone, I am considering some more biotron, 9 or biomeridiantesting. When I put in in the search engine to get a local practitionerthis is what came up. Any comments pro or con would be appreciated.Lee-Annehttp://familyinternet.com/quackwatch/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/electro.html

Hi Lee-Anne! Geoff here.

The " quack " at quackwatch is the author. I don't know what his personal axe

is that he wants to grind so much, but he declares a variety of

well-established medical practices, including those proven by published,

double-blind studies which confirm their efficacy, as " quackery " .

As a reliable source his information has a credibility rating of about 2%

out of 100%, in other words, about 2% of what he says is accurate. He does

articulate common party-line statements from the physician's trade

association, the AMA, in a very forward manner -- which, until the O'Dell

study, including labeling MacPhearson-Brown, the originator of the

AP, a quack too.

Don't waste your time.

Geoff

soli Deo gloria

Quack " Electrodiagnostic " Devices

Hello everyone, I am considering some more biotron, 9 or biomeridian

testing. When I put in in the search engine to get a local practitioner

this is what came up. Any comments pro or con would be appreciated.

Lee-Anne

http://familyinternet.com/quackwatch/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/electro.html

well, Dr. Mcpherson Brown was also called a "Quack"!. I have faith in these systems. kathy

Hello everyone, I am considering some more biotron, 9 or biomeridiantesting. When I put in in the search engine to get a local practitionerthis is what came up. Any comments pro or con would be appreciated.Lee-Annehttp://familyinternet.com/quackwatch/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/electro.html

Dear Kathy,

Some people called Dr. Brown a quack, but his work has been well researched and backed up with science. There are logical medical reasons why it works. I wish the same could be said for bio-meridian testing.

When I first started using these forms of testing, I had amazing results. It worked just long enough for me to put all my trust in it, and tell everyone else about it. This is very typical of a lot of alternative therapies.

I do not wish to argue with you or take away your hope. I am very thankful to you for bringing Lyme to my attention. I know from your letters you are very intelligent and caring. I just get concerned when I think some practitioners might be taking advantage of the chronically ill with unproven therapies.

Wishing you well,

Rosemary.

Thanks for the words of caution Rosemary. I have great confidence in Biomeridian because it seems to consistantly agree with my allopathic tests. Except in the case of the parasites...however, other diagnositic tests seem to indicate a large parasitic burden as well, which leads me to believe that the allopathic testing is inaccurate. I think finding the different causes to our conditions may require looking at the problem from many different angles, hopefully all the streams will flow into a river. Hopefully we are able to discern what is true from false. As you know that is not always easy. for me Biomeridian is one component I rely on and feel bless to be able to use. Take care. kathy