RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Tingling hand [Nerve Blood Flow & Peripheral Neuropathy]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everyone:

I don't post much but read a lot. Thought I should add my two sense.:)

I was experiencing problems with tingling myself and believed that it could be caused by a yeast/candida infection. I went to my Dr. and he agreed that this may be the cause.

I am currently taking Candigone, by Renew Life, and a lot of the tingling has gone away. Also, the rash that I get with DM is starting to fade as well. Could this be connected to yeast/candida infection too? I think so.

Hope this helps. Take care.

Suzanne

DM-since 2/99

AP-since 7/01

bsgttx <bsgttx@...> wrote: Pat, Geoff, Everyone,Before beginning Dr. Sherry book, "Painfree in Six Weeks", I generally thought only of Lemon/Olive Oil drink (this is not the one with the garlic) for neuropathy. (Book available from www.prestigepublishing.com. Couldn't find it elsewhere -- exclusive publisher, apparently.)Dr. mentions that alpha lipoic acid improves nerve blood flow and distal nerve conduction. Also, she mentions l-acetylcarnitine for peripheral neuropathy. This book is dedicated to brainstorming all sorts of adjuncts for pain relief that she has found works. Reading it certainly reminds me how different we are, how many things can go wrong, and how we must be our own advocates to find the "user-friendly" one(s) that work for us. I may have posted her credentials in another post. If not, trust me, I've never seen that many iniitals after an M.D.'s name. One of these is for environmental degree. I bought the book primarily to learn more about her recommendations for far infrared sauna treatment -- which she recommends as one of the very best methods of detoxing. (My husband and I have been going 3xweekly for three weeks. We plan to purchase one for our garage.)bg> > > I know this complaint seems minor, but do any of you with RA have> >tingling in your fingers? I have it in one hand especially the left index> >finger, but others to a lesser extent. I have deformity, but have never> >had tingling this much before. Do you have remedies that work for you? Is> >it anything to be concerned about?> > Yes, but toes even more so... subsides and disappears when swelling goes> away. My personal take on it is that it's symptomatic of the fluids> (swelling) causing pressure on the nerves - by and large nothing to worry> about as long as it doesn't last too long or remain when the swelling is> gone. (Notwithstanding neuropathy, of course, which someone will doubtless> point out.) I use the RheuMax for it myself, others use other stuff> including corticosteroids, etc. The herbs work well for me without the side> effects and other issues.> > Geoff> soli Deo gloria> > http://www.healingyou.org/ NonRx herbals, homeopathics & supplements> http://www.800-800-cruise.com/ Cruises, tours, resorts & luxury trainsTo unsubscribe, email: rheumatic-unsubscribeegroups