RemedySpot.com

Indium-XL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello everyone

Has anyone heard of or tried this product - Indium-XL? I was sent some info on it today by the company where I get my Olive leaf extract from. I understand it is a US product. This is the info I was sent. I'm not sure whether it sounds to good to be true or if its worth trying it. Plus whether it will be ok to take it with the ap. All input gratefully received.

Carol (UK)

EXCITING NEW PRODUCT FROM THE MAKERS OF EDEN EXTRACT!!

INDIUM-XL

The

Missing Trace Mineral

A newly discovered supplement for vibrant health.

Long regarded as nutritionally unnecessary because of its total absence from the food chain. Indium promises to bring welcome, rejuvenating health to an ageing population.

Current research suggests that ageing is precipitated by the decreased production of important hormones as one grows older. Indium seems to counter this health and energy-degrading trend by stimulating a cascade of hormonal production to youthful levels.

Within days, users report increased energy, improved sight, more restful sleep, more muscle strength, increased endurance, and dramatic relief from a myriad of health problems that have plagued them for years. Indium provides the ability to say –

“each day I feel younger than the day before”.

Indium is produced in the United States under patent number 6,007,847

and available in Britain from Tigon (GB) Ltd.

www.tigongb.com

90-100 days supply in dropper bottle

£64.00 incl.p & p

INDIUM-XL

For your long and healthy life

Call 0116-235-5020

Trade enquiries welcome

Indium-Element no. 49

What is Indium?

Indium is a soft silvery metal that never dissolves in water, until compounded by laboratory personnel. It is the third heaviest molecular element known to be useful in nutrition, as Element #49. Iodine is our heaviest molecular nutrient as Element #53. Indium is never found in food or water or in our bodies after 25-30 years of age. It is about the tenth most scarce of all available elements on the Periodic Table Of The Elements. It connects the two largest groups of elements known to be beneficial to human nutrition. Indium is the true “Missing Link” in anti-ageing supplements.

Is it safe for human consumption?

This form of Indium, i.e. sulphate anhydrous is regarded as safe and has not demonstrated any toxic effect to persons or animals using several thousand times the recommended dosage. The usefulness of this element in humans and other warm-blooded animals has been established through research and development in the United States of America.

How pure is the Indium Compound?

The product is an aqueous solution containing pure 0.9999% Indium sulphate Anhydrous. and distilled water as the sole ingredients, i.e., all the contaminants total about one part in ten thousand. Few other natural nutritional supplement compounds are this pure.

How does it taste?

It has a clean, strong metallic, tart taste, but it is not unbearable. You will know it. Its taste cannot be hidden. “Tastes Terribly Tart While Working Wonderfully Well.”

What benefits can I expect from Indium?

Long term reduction of the appearances of ageing. Greatly elevated immunity activity reducing severity and duration of colds, bruises and faster healing. Relief from arthritis. Faster working memory; less sleep requirements; sense of well being, replacing depression. Over the next few years and with tens of thousands of users, we should see this dosage coincide with a lowered set of cancer figures for the Indium users. In seniors the sense of smell and taste returned in a short time. Meanwhile, longer testing times have brought too low blood pressure up and too high blood pressure down. Several cases of blood pressure, up into the 160’s took two months to come down into the lower 130’s at about one half point a day. Return to “normal” or increase of both genders’ libido was observed within two weeks. Several participants achieved the return of former, youthful hair growth. More listings under “Benefits Achieved From Indium Absorption”.

Indium - Element no. 49

Administration and Direction For Use:

The Indium sulphate solution is taken orally. For maximum effectiveness and full absorption Indium must be taken one drop daily on top of tongue upon arising in the morning, with no food or drink, medicine, etc., for at least 10 minutes.

This is important for proper absorption into the body. On contact with food or beverages the Indium compound becomes oxidised and un-absorbable.

How fast does Indium work?

It starts affecting glands in the first day, but most new user’s benefits take over a week to reach noticeable level. You do not take Indium today for benefits today! You should take it for at least 3 months.

How do I get the most benefits?

By taking it as it comes in our bottle, a drop on top of the tongue upon awakening, before brushing teeth, with no food, beverage or medicine for at least the next 10 minutes. For an invalid the waiting period is 30 minutes. Undigested food residue in the stomach even after eight hours may defeat its usefulness, so it is imperative to follow the above directions. Eating before bedtime is not desirable.

How is Indium packaged?

The Indium sulphate anhydrous aqueous solution comes in a small multi dose bottle, with a dropper in the cap. Each vial contains between 90-100 doses. One bottle provides 3 months supply.

What are the contraindications and cautions for use of Indium sulphate?

May have no benefit for Type One Diabetic individuals who are 100% insulin dependent. The very low thyroid affliction may correct too fast in some users, thus producing a unique pressure headache. In that case it can be taken once a week, increasing the frequency until the body adjusts itself to it. The headache is noticeable only upon awakening and is relieved by any physical activity. Some of the users experienced headaches, which were modest and brief A source of iodine is essential in the diet against these symptoms, Iodine Salt is especially effective.

Will Indium make me stronger with more endurance?

Not directly, but indirectly. You will be able to find an extended limit to the activity as it hastens the removal of the lactic acid. This causes the pain of lactic acid build-up to take longer to accumulate. It actually benefits athletes, sportsmen, bodybuilders or participants in endurance sports.

Benefits Achieved from Indium Absorption

· Memory improvements in older adults - in the second month

· Increased mental concentration in older adults - in four months

· Less sleep needed for full recuperation - in two days

· Better comfort reported by seriously ill person - within the first week

· Obvious sense of well being - within the first week

· Rates of healing of scratches, burns, bruises speeded - under one week

· Elimination of pain of localised cancer - after the first week

· Taste sensitivity restored in seniors - after the first week

· Return of sense of smell in seniors - within the first week

· Normalisation of too low a blood sugar - in second week

· Hypoglycaemia range reduced to near normal - second week

· Stopping of normal migraine headache - in hours to two weeks

· Parkinson’s patient walks, talks, navigates better - under two weeks

· Endurance of hard work and endurance sports extended - in ten days

· Normalisation of low amounts of tears and saliva - in two weeks

· Senior diabetic control of sugar level - gradually in four weeks

· In two 11W/AIDS, wasting diarrhoea returned to normal - after two weeks

· Return to normal range of libido in both sexes - in second week

· Eyeball pain disappears - by third week

· Normalisation of low blood pressure - after two months

· Glaucoma pressure reduces gradually to normal - slowly four months

· Auto—immune illness, arthritis symptoms significantly reduced - by the third month

· Ending of external and internal itching, burning, bleeding piles- after months

· Eyeball pressure endangering glaucoma reduced gradually - in four months

· Monthly cycle irregularity returns to normal - in two months

· Return of hair growth - in several months

· Disappearance of persistent dandruff - after six months

· Normalisation of too high blood pressure - in four months

· Ending of dry hard skin on elbows and knees - after a year

· Return of moon-rise at base of fingernails - in second year

· Appearances of long term ageing rates are substantially slower

· Slower tooth tartar build-up around gums - after first year

Available online now from www.tigongb.com

Click here to be removed from the mailing list