finally the Dr. asked me what I thought was wrong and I said I thought it was

my Gallbladder and he said so do I. Test were run and at first they found

nothing then they saw a hazy gallbladder. It was hazy because there were so

many tiny stones. I am not saying this is your problem but I would keep a

watch on it and follow up because if that is the problem it will return when

you are least expecting it. Phyllis

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

The two LDS Missionaries in my area are from Brazil, I will contact them tonight to see if they will translate 's e-mail, then someone in the group that understands her question can answer her.

Kelli

• 7 months later...

I don't remember how long they actually took to go away but do remember

them disappearing by half all at once. This isn't to discount the

vitamin A or TFs but just thought I'd share that I had experienced them

a few times then they never returned.

Tracey

jseaton357@... wrote:

> In a message dated 11/6/02 10:13:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,

> writes:

>

>

> > I've had styes on my eyes for years and then gradually disappear and

>

> > I've never done TFs. In fact, I wasn't taking anything the years

> that

> > the styes happened me. It happened 2 or 3 times as I remember.

> >

> > Tracey

> >

>

> Tracey, this was not gradual disappearing. This was quick

> disappearing. If

> I had to bet I bet maybe the Vit A had more to do with it than

> anything and

> maybe it was Vit A by itself that made the difference, not the TF.

> But I

> could be wrong.

>

>

>

>

• 8 years later...
Guest guest

Dear AllWhy feel shy in saying SPADE A SPADECommunicating in a group in a language not understandable to others, is disrespect to those who do not understand that language. It is just like teasing them "Look! we are communicating ourselves which you can't understand".Yours sincerelyNirmal On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:52:46 +0530 Dr Arif Hashmi <drarifhashmi@...> wrote

> Dear All,

>I think there is no doubt about the popularity of NETRUM and the transnational nature of it's membership. Expression of displeasure at a random post in an alien language is also justified. But at the same time I feel we need to tone down the criticism. We have very competent moderator who can warn the person in question but our reactions need not be caustic.

>

>Dr Arif Hashmi

>

>martinsemeje@... wrote:

>

>>I think this person is not aware of the international scope or popularity of netrum! For eg am a Nigerian! Dr Nirmal thanks for being our voice, what did I do when I got the post? I SIMPLY DELETED IT and refused to be discouraged by just ONE member. Dr. s Emeje

>>Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

>>

>> Re: ����

>> � ��� � "

>> ������

>> '�

>>

>>What does this posting in Marathi mean indeed, and why are you so upset about it, Nirmal?

>>

>>Arin

>>Sent from my iPad

>>

>>On 8/04/2011, at 4:31 PM, "Dr Nirmal Gurbani" <nirmalgurbani@...> wrote:

>>

>>> WHAT KIND OF IMAGE WE WOULD PROJECT WITH THIS KIND OF POSTING TO THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND A BIT OF IT, ESPECIALLY INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS?

>>>

>>> I FEEL IT ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH

>>>

>>> Yours sincerely

>>> Dr Nirmal Gurbani

>>> Tele ®: +91 141 2634225

>>> (M): +91 94145 22696

>>>

>>> On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:52:38 +0530 Shirure Prashant <drprashantshirure@...> wrote

>>> >

>>>

>>> >

>>> लसीकरणाचे सà¥à¤®à¤°à¤£ आता "à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸'दà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¥‡

>>> सकाळ वृतà¥à¤¤à¤¸à¥‡à¤µà¤¾

>>> Friday, April 08, 2011 AT 12:45 AM (IST)

>>> Tags:dose,sms,health,pune

>>>

>>> >पà¥à¤£à¥‡ -लहान मà¥à¤²à¤¾à¤‚चे लसीकरण आणि गरोदर महिलांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ तपासणीचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ तारखा लकà¥à¤·à¤¾à¤¤ राहिलà¥à¤¯à¤¾ नाहीत तरी काळजी करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤šà¥‡ कारण नाही. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤šà¥€ आठवण करून देणारी मोफत "à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸' सेवा आता सà¥à¤°à¥‚ à¤à¤¾à¤²à¥€ आहे. हायटेक मेडिकल इनà¥à¤«à¥‰à¤°à¥à¤®à¥‡à¤¶à¤¨ सरà¥à¤µà¥à¤¹à¤¿à¤¸à¥‡à¤¸ यांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ वतीने ही सेवा सà¥à¤°à¥‚ करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ आली आहे, अशी माहिती संचालक डॉ. राजीव जोशी यांनी दिली.

>>> >

>>> >याबदà¥à¤¦à¤² माहिती देताना तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚नी सांगितले, की 2009 नंतर जनà¥à¤®à¤²à¥‡à¤²à¥à¤¯à¤¾ बालकांना याचा फायदा घेता येईल. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¸à¤¾à¤ à¥€ पालकांनी AROGYA <space>VACC असा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ 9246356765 या कà¥à¤°à¤®à¤¾à¤‚कावर पाठवायचा आहे. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¤‚तर कंपनीचे अधिकारी संबंधित पालकांशी संपरà¥à¤• साधून तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ना बालकाचे नाव, जनà¥à¤®à¤¤à¤¾à¤°à¥€à¤– आदी माहिती विचारून घेतील. ही माहिती संगणकावर भरली जाईल. भारतीय बालरोग तजà¥à¤œà¥à¤ž संघटनेने शिफारस केलेले लसीकरण वेळापतà¥à¤°à¤• कंपनीकडे आहे. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¥à¤¸à¤¾à¤° पà¥à¤°à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¥‡à¤• बालकाचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ लसीकरणाचे वेळापतà¥à¤°à¤• संगणकादà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¥‡ निशà¥â€à¤šà¤¿à¤¤ केले जाईल. जà¥à¤¯à¤¾ दिवशी लसीकरण आहे, तà¥à¤¯à¤¾ दिवशी सकाळी पालकांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ मोबाईलवर तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤šà¥€ आठवण करून देणारा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ पाठविणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ येईल.

>>> >

>>> >अशीच सोय गरोदर मातांसाठीही करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ आली आहे. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚नी AROGYA <space>PREG असा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ 9246356765 या कà¥à¤°à¤®à¤¾à¤‚कावर पाठवावा. कंपनी तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚चà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤•à¤¡à¥‚न अधिक माहिती घेईल. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¤‚तर तपासणीचे वेळापतà¥à¤°à¤• ठरवून तà¥à¤¯à¤¾ दिवशी सकाळी आठवण करून देणारा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ पाठविणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ येईल. जे डॉकà¥â€à¤Ÿà¤° आपलà¥à¤¯à¤¾ रà¥à¤—à¥à¤£à¤¾à¤‚साठी ही सेवा उपलबà¥à¤§ करून देऊ इचà¥à¤›à¤¿à¤¤à¤¾à¤¤, तेही यामधà¥à¤¯à¥‡ भाग घेऊ शकतात. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¸à¤¾à¤ à¥€ तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚नी AROGYA <space>DOCT असा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ 9246356765 या कà¥à¤°à¤®à¤¾à¤‚कावर पाठवायचा आहे. कंपनी तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚चà¥à¤¯à¤¾ रà¥à¤—à¥à¤£à¤¾à¤‚ची माहिती घेऊन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ना आठवणीचे à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ पाठविणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¸à¤‚बंधीची कारà¥à¤¯à¤µà¤¾à¤¹à¥€ करणार आहे. लहान मà¥à¤²à¤¾à¤‚चे वेळेत लसीकरण वà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤µà¥‡, गरोदर मातांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ वेळेवर तपासणà¥à¤¯à¤¾ होऊन पà¥à¤¢à¥€à¤² पिढी सà¥à¤¦à¥ƒà¤¢ वà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤µà¥€, या उदà¥à¤¦à¥‡à¤¶à¤¾à¤¨à¥‡ ही सेवा सà¥à¤°à¥‚ करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ आली असून, यामधà¥à¤¯à¥‡ सहभागी वà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤µà¥‡, असे आवाहन जोशी यांनी केले आहे

>>> Prashant A shirure

>>> >

>>> >

>>>

>>>

>>>

>>>

>

Guest guest

Dear All,

I think NETRUM is an icon that everyone would like to join, asher and learn NEW idears.The challenges we face as for this instance would lead us to improve and come to one understanding as NETRUMIANS. Our Moderators have a better way forward for hundling such issues in a positive maner.

Yours sincerely

From: Dr Nirmal Gurbani <nirmalgurbani@...>"netrum " <netrum >Sent: Fri, April 8, 2011 12:26:38 PMSubject: Re: " '

Dear AllWhy feel shy in saying SPADE A SPADECommunicating in a group in a language not understandable to others, is disrespect to those who do not understand that language. It is just like teasing them "Look! we are communicating ourselves which you can't understand".Yours sincerelyNirmal On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:52:46 +0530 Dr Arif Hashmi <drarifhashmi@...> wrote>

Dear All, >I think there is no doubt about the popularity of NETRUM and the transnational nature of it's membership. Expression of displeasure at a random post in an alien language is also justified. But at the same time I feel we need to tone down the criticism. We have very competent moderator who can warn the person in question but our reactions need not be caustic.>>Dr Arif Hashmi>>martinsemeje@... wrote:>>>I think this person is not aware of the international scope or popularity of netrum! For eg am a Nigerian! Dr Nirmal thanks for being our voice, what did I do when I got the post? I SIMPLY DELETED IT and refused to be discouraged by just ONE member. Dr. s Emeje>>Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone>>>> Re: ����>> � ��� � ">> ������>> '�>>>>What does this posting in Marathi mean indeed, and why are you so upset about it, Nirmal?>>>>Arin>>Sent from my iPad>>>>On 8/04/2011, at 4:31 PM, "Dr Nirmal Gurbani" <nirmalgurbani@...> wrote:>>>>> WHAT KIND OF IMAGE WE WOULD PROJECT WITH THIS KIND OF POSTING TO THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND A BIT OF IT, ESPECIALLY INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS?>>> >>> I FEEL IT ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH>>> >>> Yours sincerely>>> Dr Nirmal Gurbani>>> Tele ®: +91 141

2634225>>> (M): +91 94145 22696>>> >>> On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:52:38 +0530 Shirure Prashant <drprashantshirure@...> wrote>>> >>>> >>> >>>> लसीकरणाचे सà¥à¤®à¤°à¤£ आता "à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸'दà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¥‡>>> सकाळ वृतà¥à¤¤à¤¸à¥‡à¤µà¤¾>>> Friday, April 08, 2011 AT 12:45 AM (IST)>>> Tags:dose,sms,health,pune>>> >>> >पà¥à¤£à¥‡ -लहान मà¥à¤²à¤¾à¤‚चे लसीकरण आणि गरोदर महिलांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ तपासणीचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ तारखा लकà¥à¤·à¤¾à¤¤ राहिलà¥à¤¯à¤¾ नाहीत तरी काळजी करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤šà¥‡ कारण नाही. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤šà¥€ आठवण करून देणारी मोफत "à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸' सेवा आता

सà¥à¤°à¥‚ à¤à¤¾à¤²à¥€ आहे. हायटेक मेडिकल इनà¥à¤«à¥‰à¤°à¥à¤®à¥‡à¤¶à¤¨ सरà¥à¤µà¥à¤¹à¤¿à¤¸à¥‡à¤¸ यांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ वतीने ही सेवा सà¥à¤°à¥‚ करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ आली आहे, अशी माहिती संचालक डॉ. राजीव जोशी यांनी दिली.>>> >>>> >याबदà¥à¤¦à¤² माहिती देताना तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚नी सांगितले, की 2009 नंतर जनà¥à¤®à¤²à¥‡à¤²à¥à¤¯à¤¾ बालकांना याचा फायदा घेता येईल. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¸à¤¾à¤ à¥€ पालकांनी AROGYA <space>VACC असा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ 9246356765 या कà¥à¤°à¤®à¤¾à¤‚कावर पाठवायचा आहे. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¤‚तर कंपनीचे अधिकारी संबंधित पालकांशी

संपरà¥à¤• साधून तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ना बालकाचे नाव, जनà¥à¤®à¤¤à¤¾à¤°à¥€à¤– आदी माहिती विचारून घेतील. ही माहिती संगणकावर भरली जाईल. भारतीय बालरोग तजà¥à¤œà¥à¤ž संघटनेने शिफारस केलेले लसीकरण वेळापतà¥à¤°à¤• कंपनीकडे आहे. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¥à¤¸à¤¾à¤° पà¥à¤°à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¥‡à¤• बालकाचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ लसीकरणाचे वेळापतà¥à¤°à¤• संगणकादà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¥‡ निशà¥â€à¤šà¤¿à¤¤ केले जाईल. जà¥à¤¯à¤¾ दिवशी लसीकरण आहे, तà¥à¤¯à¤¾ दिवशी सकाळी पालकांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ मोबाईलवर तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤šà¥€ आठवण करून देणारा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ पाठविणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤

येईल.>>> >>>> >अशीच सोय गरोदर मातांसाठीही करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ आली आहे. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚नी AROGYA <space>PREG असा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ 9246356765 या कà¥à¤°à¤®à¤¾à¤‚कावर पाठवावा. कंपनी तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚चà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤•à¤¡à¥‚न अधिक माहिती घेईल. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¤‚तर तपासणीचे वेळापतà¥à¤°à¤• ठरवून तà¥à¤¯à¤¾ दिवशी सकाळी आठवण करून देणारा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ पाठविणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ येईल. जे डॉकà¥â€à¤Ÿà¤° आपलà¥à¤¯à¤¾ रà¥à¤—à¥à¤£à¤¾à¤‚साठी ही सेवा उपलबà¥à¤§ करून देऊ इचà¥à¤›à¤¿à¤¤à¤¾à¤¤, तेही यामधà¥à¤¯à¥‡ भाग घेऊ शकतात. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¸à¤¾à¤ à¥€ तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚नी AROGYA

<space>DOCT असा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ 9246356765 या कà¥à¤°à¤®à¤¾à¤‚कावर पाठवायचा आहे. कंपनी तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚चà¥à¤¯à¤¾ रà¥à¤—à¥à¤£à¤¾à¤‚ची माहिती घेऊन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ना आठवणीचे à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ पाठविणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¸à¤‚बंधीची कारà¥à¤¯à¤µà¤¾à¤¹à¥€ करणार आहे. लहान मà¥à¤²à¤¾à¤‚चे वेळेत लसीकरण वà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤µà¥‡, गरोदर मातांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ वेळेवर तपासणà¥à¤¯à¤¾ होऊन पà¥à¤¢à¥€à¤² पिढी सà¥à¤¦à¥ƒà¤¢ वà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤µà¥€, या उदà¥à¤¦à¥‡à¤¶à¤¾à¤¨à¥‡ ही सेवा सà¥à¤°à¥‚ करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ आली असून, यामधà¥à¤¯à¥‡ सहभागी वà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤µà¥‡, असे आवाहन जोशी यांनी केले आहे>>> Prashant A shirure>>>

>>>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> >

Guest guest

Dear Nirmal, The post in Marathi to the best of my understanding ( and from what little knowledge i have of the language as a result of my childhood in Mumbai ) just mentions a novel method the poster has developed to send SMS reminders for immunization through a mobile based platform.

This in itself may not be a big issue ( although i am sure we would all have appreciated his work if only we knew the language ). I guess the real issue is most of us 'humans' are 'emotionally-challenged' as soon as we come across a 'social cognitive ontological construct SCOC'  http://www.igi-global.com/bookstore/chapter.aspx?TitleId=21365 which is very different from our own and language is one of those SCOCs.

Perhaps we could look up to Gurudev Tagore ( our global poet laureate ) who sang " Achena ke bhoi ki amar ore. " Sorry for not translating his poetry lest it is lost in translation.:-)

warm regards,rakeshhttp://peoplesgroup.academia.edu/RakeshBiswas/About2011/4/8 Nyerere <alenyerere@...>

Dear All,

I think NETRUM is an icon  that everyone would like to join, asher and learn NEW idears.The  challenges we face as for this instance would lead us to improve and come to one understanding as NETRUMIANS. Our Moderators have  a better way forward for hundling such issues in a positive maner.

Yours sincerely

From: Dr Nirmal Gurbani <nirmalgurbani@...> " netrum " <netrum >

Sent: Fri, April 8, 2011 12:26:38 PMSubject: Re: " '

Dear AllWhy feel shy in saying SPADE A SPADECommunicating in a group in a language not understandable to  others, is disrespect to those who do not understand that language. It is just like teasing them " Look! we are communicating ourselves which you can't understand " .

Yours sincerelyNirmal On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 12:52:46 +0530 Dr Arif Hashmi <drarifhashmi@...> wrote>

Dear All, >I think there is no doubt about the popularity of NETRUM and the transnational nature of it's membership. Expression of displeasure at a random post in an alien language is also justified. But at the same time I feel we need to tone down the criticism. We have very competent moderator who can warn the person in question but our reactions need not be caustic.

>>Dr Arif Hashmi>>martinsemeje@... wrote:>>>I think this person is not aware of the international scope or popularity of netrum! For eg am a Nigerian! Dr Nirmal thanks for being our voice, what did I do when I got the post? I SIMPLY DELETED IT and refused to be discouraged by just ONE member. Dr. s Emeje

>>Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone>>>> Re: ����

>> � ��� � " >> ������>> '�>>>>What does this posting in Marathi mean indeed, and why are you so upset about it, Nirmal?>>>>Arin>>Sent from my iPad

>>>>On 8/04/2011, at 4:31 PM, " Dr Nirmal Gurbani " <nirmalgurbani@...> wrote:>>>>> WHAT KIND OF IMAGE WE WOULD PROJECT WITH THIS KIND OF POSTING TO THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND A BIT OF IT, ESPECIALLY INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS?

>>> >>> I FEEL IT ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH>>> >>> Yours sincerely>>> Dr Nirmal Gurbani>>> Tele ®: +91 141

2634225>>> (M): +91 94145 22696>>> >>> On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 09:52:38 +0530 Shirure Prashant <drprashantshirure@...> wrote

>>> >>>> >>> >>>> लसीकरणाचे सà¥à¤®à¤°à¤£ आता " à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸'दà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¥‡>>> सकाळ वृतà¥à¤¤à¤¸à¥‡à¤µà¤¾>>> Friday, April 08, 2011 AT 12:45 AM (IST)>>> Tags:dose,sms,health,pune

>>> >>> >पà¥à¤£à¥‡ -लहान मà¥à¤²à¤¾à¤‚चे लसीकरण आणि गरोदर महिलांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ तपासणीचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ तारखा लकà¥à¤·à¤¾à¤¤ राहिलà¥à¤¯à¤¾ नाहीत तरी काळजी करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤šà¥‡ कारण नाही. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤šà¥€ आठवण करून देणारी मोफत " à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸' सेवा आता

सà¥à¤°à¥‚ à¤à¤¾à¤²à¥€ आहे. हायटेक मेडिकल इनà¥à¤«à¥‰à¤°à¥à¤®à¥‡à¤¶à¤¨ सरà¥à¤µà¥à¤¹à¤¿à¤¸à¥‡à¤¸ यांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ वतीने ही सेवा सà¥à¤°à¥‚ करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ आली आहे, अशी माहिती संचालक डॉ. राजीव जोशी यांनी दिली.>>> >>>> >याबदà¥à¤¦à¤² माहिती देताना तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚नी सांगितले, की 2009 नंतर जनà¥à¤®à¤²à¥‡à¤²à¥à¤¯à¤¾ बालकांना याचा फायदा घेता येईल. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¸à¤¾à¤ à¥€ पालकांनी AROGYA <space>VACC असा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ 9246356765 या कà¥à¤°à¤®à¤¾à¤‚कावर पाठवायचा आहे. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¤‚तर कंपनीचे अधिकारी संबंधित पालकांशी

संपरà¥à¤• साधून तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ना बालकाचे नाव, जनà¥à¤®à¤¤à¤¾à¤°à¥€à¤– आदी माहिती विचारून घेतील. ही माहिती संगणकावर भरली जाईल. भारतीय बालरोग तजà¥à¤œà¥à¤ž संघटनेने शिफारस केलेले लसीकरण वेळापतà¥à¤°à¤• कंपनीकडे आहे. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¥à¤¸à¤¾à¤° पà¥à¤°à¤¤à¥à¤¯à¥‡à¤• बालकाचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ लसीकरणाचे वेळापतà¥à¤°à¤• संगणकादà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤°à¥‡ निशà¥â€à¤šà¤¿à¤¤ केले जाईल. जà¥à¤¯à¤¾ दिवशी लसीकरण आहे, तà¥à¤¯à¤¾ दिवशी सकाळी पालकांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ मोबाईलवर तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤šà¥€ आठवण करून देणारा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ पाठविणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤

येईल.>>> >>>> >अशीच सोय गरोदर मातांसाठीही करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ आली आहे. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚नी AROGYA <space>PREG असा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ 9246356765 या कà¥à¤°à¤®à¤¾à¤‚कावर पाठवावा. कंपनी तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚चà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤•à¤¡à¥‚न अधिक माहिती घेईल. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¨à¤‚तर तपासणीचे वेळापतà¥à¤°à¤• ठरवून तà¥à¤¯à¤¾ दिवशी सकाळी आठवण करून देणारा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ पाठविणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ येईल. जे डॉकà¥â€à¤Ÿà¤° आपलà¥à¤¯à¤¾ रà¥à¤—à¥à¤£à¤¾à¤‚साठी ही सेवा उपलबà¥à¤§ करून देऊ इचà¥à¤›à¤¿à¤¤à¤¾à¤¤, तेही यामधà¥à¤¯à¥‡ भाग घेऊ शकतात. तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¸à¤¾à¤ à¥€ तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚नी AROGYA

<space>DOCT असा à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ 9246356765 या कà¥à¤°à¤®à¤¾à¤‚कावर पाठवायचा आहे. कंपनी तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚चà¥à¤¯à¤¾ रà¥à¤—à¥à¤£à¤¾à¤‚ची माहिती घेऊन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ना आठवणीचे à¤à¤¸à¤à¤®à¤à¤¸ पाठविणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¸à¤‚बंधीची कारà¥à¤¯à¤µà¤¾à¤¹à¥€ करणार आहे. लहान मà¥à¤²à¤¾à¤‚चे वेळेत लसीकरण वà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤µà¥‡, गरोदर मातांचà¥à¤¯à¤¾ वेळेवर तपासणà¥à¤¯à¤¾ होऊन पà¥à¤¢à¥€à¤² पिढी सà¥à¤¦à¥ƒà¤¢ वà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤µà¥€, या उदà¥à¤¦à¥‡à¤¶à¤¾à¤¨à¥‡ ही सेवा सà¥à¤°à¥‚ करणà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¤ आली असून, यामधà¥à¤¯à¥‡ सहभागी वà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤µà¥‡, असे आवाहन जोशी यांनी केले आहे

>>> Prashant A shirure>>>

>>>> >>>> >>> >>> >>> >