RemedySpot.com

I AM IN HUMBLE GRATITUDE!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Late Fri. night I sent out a Prayer Request...OH My!! What a kind and loving family I have.. My heart is so filled up at the moment from all of your prayers and support..I can hardly contain my tears of joy! I am overflowing with such love from all of you.. I have received emails from all over the world.. From people I don't even know!!The love that Rippled out into this world has come back to me and I am sending this love back out to you...Feel it! Embrace it.. It is yours to send out again..! Like a huge wave of love.. it started as a ripple and it is now the wave of true Unconditional Love.. I am in humble gratitude to you all because it confirms again how this beautiful love reaches out.Words can not express how I am feeling right now.. Because I thought I knew how much love was there.. But this out pour of love is something that I can't even explain.. I am Blessed! Truly Truly Blessed... I

have decided to print up all of your responses and cures and healing

prayers that you have so lovingly sent me, and send them to my friend

Robin with all your love.. I will print them up and put it in a beautiful gift folder... She lives in Arizona.. So it will be in the mail by Monday.. God.. I praise Thee.. For I have been shown your love!! Through all of your grace and Blessings of our Source dwell deeply and you have had such compassion.. such kindness.. I

am in humble joyful tears at this moment.. And I reach high into this

Universe and our Creator on my knees in thanks and praise.. for this

true Unconditional Love that has been shared..Between us all.. Oh how I love you all!! Thank you dear Brothers and Sisters of this world... Thank you for all this support and love and prayers... Blessings to you.. and may you continue to Ripple this love out again and again.. Thank you Dearest Friends...And Kind Loving Souls.. Love~All~Ways*~Karma*

Dearest ,

Loving Hugs to you, my sweet sister! I, as well as the many

also feel blessed to know such a kind soul as yourself. I am without

words for this oh, so loving message. I just wish to tell you again

the I/We are here for you, my lovely! Love and light, Luna

--- In , " karmarqu69 " <karmarqu69@...>

wrote:

>

>

>

> "

>

>

>

>

>

> Late Fri. night I sent out a Prayer Request...

>

> OH My!!

>

> What a kind and loving family I have..

>

> My heart is so filled up at the moment from all of your prayers and

> support..

>

> I can hardly contain my tears of joy!

>

>

>

> I am overflowing with such love from all of you..

>

> I have received emails from all over the world..

>

> From people I don't even know!!

>

> The love that Rippled out into this world has come back to me and I

am

> sending this love back out to you...

>

> Feel it!

>

> Embrace it..

>

> It is yours to send out again..!

>

> Like a huge wave of love.. it started as a ripple and it is now the

wave

> of true Unconditional Love..

>

>

>

> I am in humble gratitude to you all because it confirms again

> how this beautiful love reaches out.

>

> Words can not express how I am feeling right now..

>

> Because I thought I knew how much love was there..

>

> But this out pour of love is something that I can't even explain..

>

> I am Blessed! Truly Truly Blessed...

>

> I have decided to print up all of your responses and cures and

healing

> prayers that you have so lovingly sent me, and send them to my

friend

> Robin with all your love..

>

> I will print them up and put it in a beautiful gift folder...

>

> She lives in Arizona.. So it will be in the mail by Monday..

>

> God.. I praise Thee.. For I have been shown your love!!

>

> Through all of your grace and Blessings of our Source dwell

> deeply and you have had such compassion.. such kindness..

>

> I am in humble joyful tears at this moment.. And I reach high into

this

> Universe and our Creator on my knees in thanks and praise.. for this

> true Unconditional Love that has been shared..Between us all..

>

> Oh how I love you all!!

>

>

>

>

> Thank you dear Brothers and Sisters of this world...

>

> Thank you for all this support and love and prayers...

>

> Blessings to you.. and may you continue to Ripple this love out

again

> and again..

>

>

>

> Thank you Dearest Friends...And Kind Loving Souls..

>

> [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket]

> <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29t>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Love~All~Ways

> *~Karma*

>

<http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcHJvZmlsZS5teXNwYWNlLmNvbS9pbmRle

C5\

>

jZm0/ZnVzZWFjdGlvbj11c2VyLnZpZXdwcm9maWxlJmZyaWVuZGlkPTYxNTEzNTQ3Jk15V

G9\

> rZW49MWIyMzg2YzQtMTFjMi00YWFlLWJiMTQtYmUzNzBjYTNiMTNj>

>

~Karma, your friends are very loved by us because you're loved by us. Of course you're going to get lot's of support! My love to you, and ongoing prayers for Robin,Stef>> > > "> > > > > > Late Fri. night I sent out a Prayer Request...> > OH My!!> > What a kind and loving family I have..> > My heart is so filled up at the moment from all of your prayers and> support..> > I can hardly contain my tears of joy!> > > > I am overflowing with such love from all of you..> > I have received emails from all over the world..> > From people I don't even know!!> > The love that Rippled out into this world has come back to me and I am> sending this love back out to you...> > Feel it!> > Embrace it..> > It is yours to send out again..!> > Like a huge wave of love.. it started as a ripple and it is now the wave> of true Unconditional Love..> > > > I am in humble gratitude to you all because it confirms again> how this beautiful love reaches out.> > Words can not express how I am feeling right now..> > Because I thought I knew how much love was there..> > But this out pour of love is something that I can't even explain..> > I am Blessed! Truly Truly Blessed...> > I have decided to print up all of your responses and cures and healing> prayers that you have so lovingly sent me, and send them to my friend> Robin with all your love..> > I will print them up and put it in a beautiful gift folder...> > She lives in Arizona.. So it will be in the mail by Monday..> > God.. I praise Thee.. For I have been shown your love!!> > Through all of your grace and Blessings of our Source dwell> deeply and you have had such compassion.. such kindness..> > I am in humble joyful tears at this moment.. And I reach high into this> Universe and our Creator on my knees in thanks and praise.. for this> true Unconditional Love that has been shared..Between us all..> > Oh how I love you all!!> > > > > Thank you dear Brothers and Sisters of this world...> > Thank you for all this support and love and prayers...> > Blessings to you.. and may you continue to Ripple this love out again> and again..> > > > Thank you Dearest Friends...And Kind Loving Souls..> > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket] > <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcGhvdG9idWNrZXQuY29t>> > > > > > > Love~All~Ways> *~Karma*> <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vcHJvZmlsZS5teXNwYWNlLmNvbS9pbmRleC5\> jZm0/ZnVzZWFjdGlvbj11c2VyLnZpZXdwcm9maWxlJmZyaWVuZGlkPTYxNTEzNTQ3Jk15VG9\> rZW49MWIyMzg2YzQtMTFjMi00YWFlLWJiMTQtYmUzNzBjYTNiMTNj>>