RemedySpot.com

Re: Very Important Announcement(Please read)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My prayers are with er, be assured of that.

Love & Blessings

>

>

> Dear beloved Family!

>

> It is with the deepest sadness that we have accepted the temporary

> resignation of Alison Kain as Ambassador of Alternative and Holistic

> Healing and as one of the Moderators of the Group. Alison is

> currently facing dual challenges in both personal illness and family

> issues. Alison's illness recently took a turn for the worse in

> part because of the tremendous energy she was pouring out to help

heal

> others and the time she was devoting to Humanity Healing. It is

our

> sincerest hope that once Alison has recovered from her illness that

she

> will be able to rejoin us in some capacity. Please join us in

> sending your prayers, love and healing energy to our dear friend in

her

> time of need. Much Metta, Liane and Humanity Healing

> Founders

>

Thank you for this information..

Dearest Alison, You will be missed.. and I so understand this need for

healing.. I sent you my deepest love.. and I send much healing energy

to set you in a healthy place here in your mind and body my dear

sister.. May this time bring you clarity .. much needed clarity!!

Know that you are loved by me dear..

Love

~Karma

>

>

> Dear beloved Family!

>

> It is with the deepest sadness that we have accepted the temporary

> resignation of Alison Kain as Ambassador of Alternative and Holistic

> Healing and as one of the Moderators of the Group. Alison is

> currently facing dual challenges in both personal illness and family

> issues. Alison's illness recently took a turn for the worse in

> part because of the tremendous energy she was pouring out to help heal

> others and the time she was devoting to Humanity Healing. It is our

> sincerest hope that once Alison has recovered from her illness that she

> will be able to rejoin us in some capacity. Please join us in

> sending your prayers, love and healing energy to our dear friend in her

> time of need. Much Metta, Liane and Humanity Healing

> Founders

>

Sending enormous waves of healing white light to beautiful Alison. <butterflygris@...> wrote: Dear beloved Family!It is with the deepest sadness that we have accepted the temporary resignation of Alison Kain as Ambassador of Alternative and Holistic Healing and as one of the Moderators of the Group.

Alison is currently facing dual challenges in both personal illness and family issues. Alison's illness recently took a turn for the worse in part because of the tremendous energy she was pouring out to help heal others and the time she was devoting to Humanity Healing. It is our sincerest hope that once Alison has recovered from her illness that she will be able to rejoin us in some capacity. Please join us in sending your prayers, love and healing energy to our dear friend in her time of need. Much Metta, Liane and Humanity Healing

Founders

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Hello to all my Humanity Healing friends & family!

I feel that my response is so long overdue, that it may not hold the same relevance now. Also, that the intent upon which I wished to reply originally is now somewhat diminished as I've had untold Internet drama's which is ironic really, but....crikey!! so many things afoot as well!! (really must go for the digest option! ha)

Anyway, first & foremost. I would like to say to you Ali that I am most humbled to get to know you and would like to thank you unconditionally and with SO much LOVE for the contributions you have made to this group, and to the lives of so many ...... (myself included)

I pray for a speedy return to health for you dear Ali and resolutions to any problems you are facing right now, I pray for strength for you to overcome the challenges you face, patience to know that it is all right and wisdom and knowledge to help with acceptance of the task/s at hand/ahead You and Liane ARE angels (no doubt about it in my mind... anyway....not to mention Stef, Karma, Alice.... the list goes on,,,, )!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you Ali and I AM here for you if you have a need...... I won't always say too much, but being the intuitive Pisces earth monkey that I am.... well, I cant help but listen emphatically and I just want the whole group to know that this is me also......

There have been other prayer requests that I want you to know have been close to my heart.... too many to name, but please know that I do read each and very one of the messages that come through the group and my thoughts and prayers are sincerely with each and every one whom asks for healing.... I'm an em-path.....what can I say?.....

Hello to all the new members over the last couple of weeks, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your input to the group and it is a pleasure to meet you. my my space url is www.myspace.com/rhondiel I would have liked to introduce myself earlier....hhhhmmmmm, but seem to be having some issues with internet communication at this point in time..... ce sera sera........ whatever will be, will be........cursed phone lines..... doh!!

my Love, light & prayers to you all,

Rhonda xx

----- Original Message ----From: <butterflygris@...> Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 11:13:06 AMSubject: [] Very Important Announcement(Please read)

Dear beloved Family!It is with the deepest sadness that we have accepted the temporary resignation of Alison Kain as Ambassador of Alternative and Holistic Healing and as one of the Moderators of the Group. Alison is currently facing dual challenges in both personal illness and family issues.

Alison's illness recently took a turn for the worse in part because of the tremendous energy she was pouring out to help heal others and the time she was devoting to Humanity Healing. It is our sincerest hope that once Alison has recovered from her illness that she will be able to rejoin us in some capacity.

Please join us in sending your prayers, love and healing energy to our dear friend in her time of need.

Much Metta,

Liane and Chris

Humanity Healing Founders

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.