RemedySpot.com

Questionnaire about Spiritual activism over The Internet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello again dear Family. I hope this message finds you all well.I have a personal favor to ask you all, My daughter Isadora is making a research about the level of Spiritual activism over the internet, specially social Networks like Myspace, Facebook,Hi 5 , etc. She has been obsessing over this and of course driving me insane. So, if you get a couple of minutes, Please follow this link below and just fill this for her school paper. There is no obligation of any sort, no catch, is just her school paper for her Mid terms exams. Here is the Link:Spiritual Activism questionnaire Much love and appreciation to all,Liane

Morning Liane,Happy to help your daughter out. Survey is complete.signed sealed & delivered so to speak.have a blessed day,Love & Light,Peggy <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello again dear

Family. I hope this message finds you all well.I have a personal favor to ask you all, My daughter Isadora is making a research about the level of Spiritual activism over the internet, specially social Networks like Myspace, Facebook,Hi 5 , etc. She has been obsessing over this and of course driving me insane. So, if you get a couple of minutes, Please follow this link below and just fill this for her school paper. There is no obligation of any sort, no catch, is just her school paper for her Mid terms exams. Here is the Link:Spiritual Activism questionnaire Much love and appreciation to all,Liane

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Tell Isa that I sent a survey in! Love you!Stef>> > Hello again dear Family.> I hope this message finds you all well.> > I have a personal favor to ask you all,> My daughter Isadora is making a research about the level of Spiritual> activism over the internet, specially> social Networks like Myspace, Facebook,Hi 5 , etc.> > > She has been obsessing over this and of course driving me insane.> So, if you get a couple of minutes, Please follow this link below and> just fill this for her school paper.> There is no obligation of any sort, no catch, is just her school> paper for her Mid terms exams.> Here is the Link:> > Spiritual Activism questionnaire> <http://www.my3q.com/home2/190/darckirara/96196.phtml?eenid=MjUxOSxhbmlt\> ZWZhbmdpcmw3QGdtYWlsLmNvbXwxNjE2LElzYSBDYWZmZQ%20==>> > Much love and appreciation to all,> Liane>