RemedySpot.com

<To Stefanie & > Re: The Train of Life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you sweet Alice, you are intelligent, and talented as well as beautiful my sister. *hugs*Stef> >> > The Train of Life> > > > > > Some folks ride the train of life > > Looking out the rear, > > Watching miles of life roll by,> > And marking every year. > > > > They sit in sad remembrance, > > Of wasted days gone by,> > And curse their life for what it was, > > And hang their head and cry.> > > > But I don't concern myself with that, > > I took a different vent, > > I look forward to what life holds, > > And not what has been spent. > > > > So strap me to the engine, > > As securely as I can be, > > I want to be out in the front,> >! ; To see what I can see. > > > > I want to feel the winds of change, > > Blowing in my face, > > I want to see what life unfolds, > > As I move from place to place. > > > > I want to see what's coming up, > > Not looking at the past, > > Life's too short for yesterdays, > > It moves along too fast. > > > > So if the ride gets bumpy, > > While you are looking back, > > Go up front, and you may find, > > Your life has jumped the track. > > > > It's all right to remember, > > That's part of history, > > But up front's where it's happening, > > There's so much mystery. > > > > The enjoyment of living, > > Is not where we have been, > > It's looking ever forward, > > To another year and ten.> > > > It's searching all the byways, > > Never should you refrain, > > For if you want to live your life,> > You've gotta drive the train. > > > All Aboard Everybody...> >> > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.16.10/1160 - Release Date: 11/29/2007 8:32 PM>