RemedySpot.com

prayer request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My prayers for you . You will find the strength when the right change comes along. Love to you,Stef>> I'm asking for prayers for myself and my job situation. I guess you> would say I'm working in a emotionally toxic environment and it's> draining me. I would like to find something else but need the courage> and strength to do it. Thanks to all!> Love and Light,> >

I ask that you help me pray for the victims, families, and friends of those people traumatized by the shooting at my mall.

Dear Lord,

A great tragedy has occurred today. People were gunned down and traumatized by a deeply disturbed young man. Please help these people, their friends and families to heal and be comfortable in their healing process. I ask that you provide me the insight to pray or write the words to assist with their healing. Please assist with cleansing their negative attachments that may be preventing them from healing, as long as it is in their greatest and highest good, Amen.

Hope this helps,

Transcend with love and light,

Deb

Deb, absolutely I will pray for the victims of that shooting and those responsible for it. How tragic that this has happened. Endless love and light,Stefanie> >> > > > > > > > I ask that you help me pray for the victims, families, and friends > of> > those people traumatized by the shooting at my mall.> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Lord,> > > > A great tragedy has occurred today. People were gunned down and> > traumatized by a deeply disturbed young man. Please help these > people,> > their friends and families to heal and be comfortable in their > healing> > process. I ask that you provide me the insight to pray or write the> > words to assist with their healing. Please assist with cleansing > their> > negative attachments that may be preventing them from healing, as > long> > as it is in their greatest and highest good, Amen.> > > > > > > > Hope this helps,> > > > Transcend with love and light,> > > > Deb> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket] > > <http://photobucket.com/>> > I pray for everyone affected by this tragic event. It is truly > awful !!! The lord will keep you under his wings and be with you > always. God bless all, Namaste, peace, light and Love !!! ~*~> Cheryl~> >>

Oh Nicki love. I'm so sorry for this tragic chain of events that's come into your life, and Sue's life. I've been watching the floods on the news. I live in Vancouver WA not too far away. It's been so hard to watch the families who have lost so much, especially since this has already happened in '96! My heart goes out to you, and all the victims of this flood and the storms. Love, light and a steady flow of healing,Stefanie>> Hello,> My name is Nicki and I am requesting a prayer.> My father passed away on Thanksgiving and left behind a grieving life partner. A week after his passing their entire community of Vernonia, Oregon was completely flooded, all homes, schools, grocery stores, everything a mess. This community is a very loving, giving, and resilient one, and they were flooded in 1996 and rebuilt then as well. I just know that this is a diffucult time of year for people and thought enough prayers from us could help to keep their spirits up and hope in their hearts. Also a special prayer for Sue, my fathers companion as she is having a very diffucult time dealing with so much tragedy in so little period of time.> Blessed Be,> Nicki> > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www./r/hs>

You dear one are certainly in our prayers. may god keep you and comfort you in this difficult time. May he bring you and your beloveds peace and hope !!! Srrounding you with love and good vibes. ~*~ Namaste ~*~ CherylNicki Keller <baalat01@...> wrote: Hello, My name is Nicki and I am requesting a prayer. My father passed away on Thanksgiving and left behind a grieving life partner. A

week after his passing their entire community of Vernonia, Oregon was completely flooded, all homes, schools, grocery stores, everything a mess. This community is a very loving, giving, and resilient one, and they were flooded in 1996 and rebuilt then as well. I just know that this is a diffucult time of year for people and thought enough prayers from us could help to keep their spirits up and hope in their hearts. Also a special prayer for Sue, my fathers companion as she is having a very diffucult time dealing with so much tragedy in so little period of time. Blessed Be, Nicki Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Cheryl

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Oh, my dear Deb!

A shooting at the mall, how scary! I will certainly keep those

affected by this terrible event in my prayers! I will also keep the

ones that did this horrible thing too for they must have some very

dark issues they have not dealt with to do such a heinous thing to

others... Much prayers of light and love go out to the people

affected by this awful day at your mall, dear! Namaste, Luna

>

>

>

>

> I ask that you help me pray for the victims, families, and friends

of

> those people traumatized by the shooting at my mall.

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Lord,

>

> A great tragedy has occurred today. People were gunned down and

> traumatized by a deeply disturbed young man. Please help these

people,

> their friends and families to heal and be comfortable in their

healing

> process. I ask that you provide me the insight to pray or write the

> words to assist with their healing. Please assist with cleansing

their

> negative attachments that may be preventing them from healing, as

long

> as it is in their greatest and highest good, Amen.

>

>

>

> Hope this helps,

>

> Transcend with love and light,

>

> Deb

>

>

>

>