RemedySpot.com

Re: Angel Meditation Video on You Tube<Dave>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Liane. It's gonna be good working with you. I think both of us will learn a LOT.

Liane and I spoke several times about creating online training courses for Humanity Healing members and two of the training videos I put up on You Tube recently are the start of this. These videos will give you a basic overview on how to create your own inspirational videos and upload them to You Tube or put them on My Space or on a few other sites where you can host or link to your videos. I think one of the things I'm pretty good at is online training and I hope to use my skills here in Humanity Healing. The links to the 2 training videos are below. I'll also be adding more later, but let me know if you have any questions on how to create a video. I may be able to help you.

Additionally as Liane mentioned I also have a free reiki level 1 and 2 online class and may be adding a reiki master class to it later. The reiki master class will also be free but only for Humanity Healing members, which is my gift to Humanity Healing. The location for the Group where you can access the class is below. I ask that you join the affiliated Group, DS ReikiCircle where you can network with about 200 other reiki students and reiki master teachers. The free online reiki class comes included with this Group. Thanks.

DS_ReikiCircle/

Dave Scarbrough scarbrough.1@... http://www.geocities.com/scarbrough.1/

-- When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. -- Wayne Dyer

>> *Hello there Dave,> Thank you so much for doing this. I am sure many here will benefit from all> your Inspirational Videos and training Videos.> I recommend all of you that have the desire to produce your own> inspirational Videos, to check it out all the Videos from Dave, He is a> very knowledgeable guy and can answer many questions about Technical> stuff, besides the fact of being also a healer.> Dave had set up a series of Reiki Courses, and we soon will be coordinating> them for all that are interested in learning Reiki 1, Reiki 2.> > As a personal not.. Thank you Dave for mentioning me...> You are very sweet.> Namaste,> Love and respect to all,> Liane> *> > ---------- Forwarded message ----------> From: scarbrough.1 scarbrough.1@...> Date: Dec 5, 2007 5:35 AM> Subject: [] Angel Meditation Video on You Tube> > > > Hello everyone. After taking about a month off from making inspirational> videos I've created a few more. The first is an angel meditation. It was> created with the assistance of angel channeler Sommer (mysticsommer)> and also our own Liane Legay (Random Acts of Kindness) who creates> inspirational videos for Humanity Healing.> >

> I've also created a few videos showing the basic steps on how to create your> own video and then another one showing how to add music from your CD.> > These will be an ongoing project as I train others to do what I've been> trained to do. If anyone would like to try to create their own> inspirational video and would like some help let me know.> >
> >
> > Dave Scarbrough> scarbrough.1@...> http://www.geocities.com/scarbrough.1/> http://360./reikidaveohio> http://www.myspace.com/reikidaveohio> > > > > > > -- > "Truth is something which can't be told in a few words. Those who simplify> the universe only reduce the expansion of its meaning."> ~*Anais Nin> > "You are never asked to do more than you are able without being given the> strength and ability to do it." ~Eileen Caddy>