RemedySpot.com

Prayers & Healing Needed - I'm A Complete Emotional Mess

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved HH Soul Family :

Dear Hearts, my beautiful and beloved soul Sisters Brothers !! I hope all is well with you. I'm really not doing well at all, I'm really struggling this week since I found out about Zachoriah . Monday the day I found out I had tried to go to work hoping that maybe it would help to distract me,I tried my best but it didn't I was only there about 2 hrs, and ended up having to go home cause I was so upset. Yesterday I ended up staying home from work. Also yesterday I ended up spending about 6 hrs or so with Zachoriah's Family and many other friends. I don't know how I did it, but somehow I was able to find enough strength to be there for his family, but then by the time I got home last night and was all by myself I literally broke down and I cried and cried and I cried so hard I ended up with blood shot eyes. At that point I was completely alone, and there was no one there for me and to hold me and comfort me like I need and/or needed. Luckily another very dear f!

riend/Baha'i Sister had called my shortly after I got home last night, and I literally broke down while talking to her on the phone. I have to work tomorrow from 12-6pm, and Friday I was suppose to be working 12-6pm but I had my hrs switched and am going to be working 12-6pm on Saturday instead so that I can go to Zachoriah's Funeral on Friday. I think I'm still very much in shock,as I still can't believe he's gone, I miss him so much and I love him as if he were my own brothers. Beloved Soul Family, I'm so very much in need of prayers healings

Thinking of you, and sending you all my love lots of hugs !! Your always in my thoughts, heart prayers !!! Thanks for being such a true and loving friend !! You mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words I love you so very much !! Sending you much love,hugs,prayers blessings as always !!

With All My Love,Heart Soul, Your Beloved Baha'i Sister Lara xoxo

Lara, you are very loved here, and couldn't be in better company than a family full of people who truly understand your loss very deeply. I love you very much sister, and please take care of yourself the best you can during this ride. Please find comfort in knowing that Zachoriah has gone home, and is there for you in many more ways than he could ever be in this world.Healing and prayers coming your way,Stefanie

Lara, Dearest Lara

I feel your pain, you have taken on much pain through this..

Not just your own but the families as well..

What I would like you to do..is prayer..and meditation..

Take in good breathing through out your day my dear..

Breath in through the nose slowly and out the mouth..

With each breath.. feel this breath deep..

Imagine yourself in a large field.. Flowers, green grass trees.. all

swaying in the wind.. sit in that field of beauty.. breath that fresh

air..

Feel it blowing your hair.. and the warm sun softly caressing your face..

Feel that caress as the hand.. the comforting hand of our Source..

Enjoy this all as this bliss... this beautiful pleasure is yours..

Know that you are so loved.. And that you must now release this..

Time is yours now..

Love to you

~Karma