RemedySpot.com

Prayers for Peace, Healing and Upliftment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Prayers for Peace, Healing and UpliftmentOne person is powerful when praying. However, when we unite in common prayer, invoking the Universal Good with our highest aspirations, much greater benefit can take place.Simple, yet extraordinary efforts are needed at this time.Please join us in using these special prayers . The welfare of all beings depends on aspirants and disciples doing their part to make way for enlightened activity, healing, and orientation of our hearts and minds toward the common good.Join us in saying one or more prayers three times a day, i.e., once in the morning, once at midday and once in the evening for increased benefit.We offer the the following prayers as among the most dynamic we know of to help with the healing, protection and upliftment of all who use them. When you are finishing praying dedicate the merit or karmic benefit to all beings. This multiplies the good thousand of times.THE GREAT INVOCATION"From the point of Light within the Mind of GodLet light stream forth into the minds of men.Let Light descend on Earth.From the point of Love within the Heart of GodLet love stream forth into the hearts of men.May the Coming One return to Earth.From the Centre where the Will of God is knownLet purpose guide the little wills of menThe purpose which the Masters know and serve.From the Centre which we call the race of menLet the Plan of Love and Light work outAnd may it seal the door where evil dwells.Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth. "OM... OM... OM.The Great Invocation, used by many millions of disciples for over the past 60 years, was always intended by the Tibetan, Djwhal Khul, to be given mass distribution and to become a world prayer. It is one of the most dynamic prayers since it invokes the three main forces of God or Divinity, bringing these powerful forces to work in the human kingdom. We have witnessed positive, and dramatic improvement because of it's use.Now, in an increasingly pluralistic and multicultural world, there is a need to continue making the Great Invocation accessible to as many people as possible. This matter seems particularly urgent now, because in the year 2000 another direct impact of Shamballa energy—the will—is expected, and the Great Invocation is the major agent for the transformation of the human will. The Great Invocation is provided courtesy of Lucis Trust © Lucis Trust 2000.Four ImmeasurablesMay all sentient beings have happiness, and have the causes of happiness.May all sentient beings be free from suffering and cease the causes of sufferingMay all sentient beings never be separated from the happiness which is free from suffering.May all sentient beings have equanimity (serenity and inner poise), free from attachment and detachment.AFFIRMATION OF A DISCIPLEI am a point of light within a greater light.I am a strand of living energy within the stream of Love divine.I am a point of sacrificial fire, focused within the fiery Will of God.And Thus I stand.I am a way by which men may achieve.I am a source of strength, enabling them to stand.I am a beam of light, shining upon their way.And thus I stand.And standing thus revolveAnd tread this way, the ways of men,And know the ways of God.And Thus I stand.The Tibetan Master Djwhal Khul says that, "it (The Affirmation of a Disciple) has been used by disciples of the Master's Ashrams for thousand of years, and is today given out by me to all true disciples.TARA PRAYERInvoking Tara, the Mother of all Buddhas and Great One's-the Mother who watches over humanity. Recite these prayers, 108 or more times depending upon your commitment to cultivate the benefits, and awaken compassion for all beings.Red Tara version which aids in cultivating bliss and ultimate awareness: "Om Tare Tam Sva Ha (Soha)"Green Tara version which aids in the removal of obstacles, fears and difficulties: "Om Tare Tuttare Ture Sva Ha (Soha)"White Tara Version which aid in cultivating health, longevity and removal of related obstacles : "Om Tare Tuttare Ture Mama Ayul Puni Gyana Pudham Kuru Soha".At the end of the recitation, dedicate the merit or benefit to all sentient beings.THE MANTRA OF UNIFICATION"The souls of men are one,And I am one with them.I seek to love, not hate;I seek to serve and not exact due service;I seek to heal, not hurt.Let pain bring due reward of light and love.Let the soul control the outer form,And life, and all events.And bring to light the LoveThat underlies the happenings of the time.Let vision come and insight.Let the future stand revealed.Let inner union demonstrate, out cleavages be gone.Let love prevail.Let all men love. "Given by The Tibetan Master, Djwhal Khul, Lucis Trust © Lucis Trust 2000. Derived from:http://fourgates.com/healing_prayers1.asp