RemedySpot.com

Announcement to all members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone! I had to come and unfortunately I do not have great news... Due to the Volume of e-mails that have been posted here on this Forum, We have been losing many active members. I would strongly suggest to all of you that when posting answers to each other,to use their private e-mails to private responses.With that said, We will be limiting the amount of daily post per member to maximum 4 , unless it is an emergency, which could be decided by the moderators of this group. You can send a private message to any of us using :-owner I hope that you all understand, the reason of this measure, but as community, we have to allow others to express themselves and feel that is OK to post as well. Based on my experience Moderating and owning other groups, when you have too many posts , it is very difficult to reach and identify those that are actually asking for help, with few words. If you have any questions or complains, please address them personally using the e-mail address related above. I appreciate all that you guys are doing to make this Group/family a success ! In most respect and gratitude,Liane Legey