RemedySpot.com

Hello Loved Ones

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Family; I have been away for awhile. The library closed on Thanksgiving and the lady took a week vacation. Today (wednesday) I am attempting to catch up on many things. I aspire all here had a wonderful holiday. As posted, I wrote two new poems. Also, with this post is an attachment; The five joys of sickness and adversity. Very interesting. Love and Light, Randy

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Randy,

As usual your poetry is enchanting. I also love the 5 Joys of Sickness and Adversity. I have had a lot of illness in my life for the past ten years but I can honestly say that I am a much better person today because of it. In overcoming colon cancer last year, I was finally able to let go of a lifelong problem with depression. Now I am able to live each day with a good attitude. I go kicking and screaming into a new health problem but then I accept what is in my path and grow from it.

Love and hugs, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerCheck out AOL Money Finance's list of the hottest products and top money wasters of 2007.

Beloved Brother Randy -

Heartfelt thanks for very kindly posting your beautiful poems, the five joys of sickness and adversity and the Heart Sutra - much wisdom to contemplate and immensely appreciated.

I very much hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that your Chod Practice was very enlightening and joyful.

Thinking of you very much and sending much love and many blessings -

Jayne xxx

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of RandySent: 28 November 2007 17:57 Subject: [] Hello Loved Ones

Dearest Family;

I have been away for awhile. The library closed on Thanksgiving and the lady took a week vacation. Today (wednesday) I am attempting to catch up on many things.

I aspire all here had a wonderful holiday. As posted, I wrote two new poems. Also, with this post is an attachment; The five joys of sickness and adversity. Very interesting.

Love and Light,

Randy

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.