RemedySpot.com

The Voice of Humanity Healing (For Everyone)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello my beautiful Stef... You did great, as usual... I am so proud of you honey, I really am...I posted over myspace ..all over... You Rock, Girl... Much love and respect to all,Liane>> Hello my beautiful family. I have some wonderful news for you all! Steve> who is the Voice of Humanity Healing manages the HH Blog. He asked me to> write a blog entry about the Group. I did so and it's now posted> for you all to see!> > Please visit (copy and paste into you address bar):> > www.humanity-healing.blogspot.com> > You can leave a comment there at the bottom if you like. Steve already> has other blog entries ranging from all type of interesting topics for> you to read as well. He's an incredibly gifted writer, and has many more> wonderful blogs to share with us in the future, so you can also> subscribe to the Humanity Healing blog!> > I hope you all enjoy the blog that I wrote for you all, I meant every> word of what I said. [:x]> > Infinite love and blessings,> Stefanie>

You rock too my beautiful e-mama!!! heheThank you.....*warm smiles and loving hugs* You're amazing in the extreme. Love and blessingsStef> >> > Hello my beautiful family. I have some wonderful news for you all!> Steve> > who is the Voice of Humanity Healing manages the HH Blog. He asked me> to> > write a blog entry about the Group. I did so and it's now posted> > for you all to see!> >> > Please visit (copy and paste into you address bar):> >> > www.humanity-healing.blogspot.com> >> > You can leave a comment there at the bottom if you like. Steve already> > has other blog entries ranging from all type of interesting topics for> > you to read as well. He's an incredibly gifted writer, and has many> more> > wonderful blogs to share with us in the future, so you can also> > subscribe to the Humanity Healing blog!> >> > I hope you all enjoy the blog that I wrote for you all, I meant every> > word of what I said. [:x]> >> > Infinite love and blessings,> > Stefanie> >>

And you did a truly wonderful job on it too Stefanie! For those of you

who have not yet taken a look at the blog post by Stefanie, then

please do so. I am hoping that as time passes, Stefanie will

contribute more to the blog, which is there, alongside the group

for you all, as yet another expression of the work that Humanity

Healing is doing in trying to make the world a better place.

Much love and many blessings to you all,

Steve

>

> Hello my beautiful family. I have some wonderful news for you all! Steve

> who is the Voice of Humanity Healing manages the HH Blog. He asked me to

> write a blog entry about the Group. I did so and it's now posted

> for you all to see!

>

> Please visit (copy and paste into you address bar):

>

> www.humanity-healing.blogspot.com

>

> You can leave a comment there at the bottom if you like. Steve already

> has other blog entries ranging from all type of interesting topics for

> you to read as well. He's an incredibly gifted writer, and has many more

> wonderful blogs to share with us in the future, so you can also

> subscribe to the Humanity Healing blog!

>

> I hope you all enjoy the blog that I wrote for you all, I meant every

> word of what I said. [:x]

>

> Infinite love and blessings,

> Stefanie

>

Rhonda, and Peacable, it was so heartening to see your comments on the blog my special sisters! I know without a doubt you completely feel what the heart of this group is about, thank you for contributing your light. I love you always.....If you haven't read it yet (it's about you! ) then please visit:www.humanity-healing.blogspot.comYou have the option to subscribe to the blog as well so you can stay updated on any new entries that Steve puts up, and Steve has some exciting topics for future posts! The blog is also interconnected with everything Humanity Healing does so it's another way to stay in the loop. Infinite love, light and respect to you my family,Stefanie> >> > Hello my beautiful family. I have some wonderful news for you all! Steve> > who is the Voice of Humanity Healing manages the HH Blog. He asked me to> > write a blog entry about the Group. I did so and it's now posted> > for you all to see!> > > > Please visit (copy and paste into you address bar):> > > > www.humanity-healing.blogspot.com> > > > You can leave a comment there at the bottom if you like. Steve already> > has other blog entries ranging from all type of interesting topics for> > you to read as well. He's an incredibly gifted writer, and has many more> > wonderful blogs to share with us in the future, so you can also> > subscribe to the Humanity Healing blog!> > > > I hope you all enjoy the blog that I wrote for you all, I meant every> > word of what I said. [:x]> > > > Infinite love and blessings,> > Stefanie> >>